planning

The doorbell rings and Lucy welcomes every one inside. She gets every body some wine except Tamara and they all sit around the coffee table. Lucy goes to take a sip of wine and Angela and Nyla look at each other.
"Lucy you do know you can't drink that right?" they say together.
"Oh, right." Lucy says laughing.
"So does anyone have any ideas?" Lucy asks.
"You should get a box and fill it with baby things and the pregnancy test." Bailey suggests.
"That's a good idea but I was thinking something more."
"How about a scavenger hunt?" Celina says.
"Omg I would definitely do that but I don't think Tim would want to."
"What if you told Grey to say it during roll call?" Angela said.
"Okay! I think i'll do that, I'll call him!" Lucy says. Lucy calls Grey and puts him on speaker.
"Lucy is this urgent?" He asks.
"Would you be mad if i said yes?" She asked laughing.
"What is it?"
"So I found out today that I was pregnant and Tim doesn't know yet. Tomorrow during roll call could you say "Lucy is pregnant!" Lucy asks.
"Sure thing Lucy and congratulations! Am I free to go now?"
"Yes sir, goodnight, and thank you!" She says and smiles.
"Good night Lucy." He says and hangs up. All the girls talked and watched a movie until it was time to leave. When Tim got home Lucy ran into his arms and yelled
"Timothy!" and kissed him.
"I missed you Luce! Did you guys have fun with your movie?" Tim asked.
"Yes! It was so good. Did you have fun?"
"Yeah!" He said. Then they went off to bed, Lucy excited for the surprise in the morning.