pregnant?

Lucy woke up one morning expecting to get her period, she went to the bathroom and nothing. She didn't think much of it, periods can be late all the time. A few days later she realizes it still hasn't come so she tells Tim.
"Babe, my period is late," Lucy says. Tim, confused, says
"late for what?" Lucy is shocked that he's confused and says
"Babe periods come every month I was supposed to get mine already."
"Is that bad?" Tim asks. Lucy says
"no Tim, it's fine" brushing it off. They both go and get ready for work then drive to the station together.
"Hey Tim, you'll be riding with Chen today, metro put too many people on. They'll radio if you're needed back" Grey informs him.
"Alright" Tim responds.
"Hey boot" Tim jokes when Lucy is grabbing the gear.
"Hey my Sargent, you excited to ride together today?" She asks.
"It's just like any other day, Chen" he says with a wink. During patrol Lucy is mostly looking out the window and is very quiet.
"You okay Luce?" Tim asks concerned.
"Yes Timothy, I'm okay. Can we stop at the Walgreens down the street? I need to go to the bathroom."
"seriously babe you can't hold it?"
"No!" Lucy says and smiles. They pull into the parking lot and Lucy decides to buy a pregnancy test. She buys the pregnancy test and hers and Tim's favorite candies. She went to the bathroom and took the test. Three minutes later it came back very positive. Lucy was so happy but also a little nervous. She walked back to the shop with her candy and the test in her pocket.
"Why are you so smiley?" Tim asked.
"Oh nothing I just got you some snickers" Tim replied smiling,
"You know me so well."