Destined to be Alone

Tyler sat in the car waiting for you patiently, he smiled to himself thinking about what you could have planned for the two of you. He could only assume that because of your giggling and unusual behavior that you had planned a surprise date for you two to go on. 

He looked up and saw Wednesday and you standing outside of his car. He jumped and held his chest.

"Geez!" He gasped in surprise. Wednesday hopped into the back of his car while you jumped into the front seat.

"Let's go," Wednesday poked her head in between yours and Tyler's seat.

"Uh, uh," Tyler stuttered. He was beyond confused as to why Wednesday was in his car right now. He looked at you smiling and was even more confused.

"Hi, nice to see you too," Wednesday stated tiredly. "Now drive to the Gate's mansion." 

Your face turned to confusion.

"Whoa whoa whoa," Tyler turned to you. "I thought we were going on a date." He pointed to himself and you. Your head tilted to the side.

"Well, I thought me and Wednesday were going on a girls night out," you looked at Wednesday and she shrugged.

"Change of plans."

*Time Skip*

"Okay, this is not what I signed up for," you stated looking at the creepy mansion. Tyler raised his hand.

"Ditto." Wednesday sighed and opened the gate to the mansion.

"I didn't want to celebrate my birthday by going to dinner or a surprise party," she looked at you. "I want to do this."

"Then you should of just said so," Tyler commented. "You didn't have to trick us." You somewhat nodded your head.

"If you want to go, you can. I'm going to go check out the garage," Wednesday walked towards the garage without a thought.

Tyler looked at you and noticed your frown. 

"You want me to take you back?" You looked up at him and then back at Wednesday walking alone. You sighed.

"You know I can't leave her out here by herself," you fake-smiled then walked in the same direction as Wednesday. 

Tyler shook his head and frowned. Wrong answer Y/N.

He sighed and trailed behind you two.

Wednesday tried to open the door but it wouldn't budge. Tyler did the same and got the same result. You hummed to yourself, then used your powers to push the door open with ease.

Tyler and Wednesday looked at you with wide eyes. You only shrugged and walked inside the garage.

"This is the car that hit the mayor," Wednesday commented as she examined the car. Your eyes widened.

"We need to call Tyler's dad right freaking now!" You whisper-shouted. 

"Why? So he can take me back to Nevermore and get me expelled?" She frowned. You glared at her.

"That's not gonna happen," you shook your head. Tyler sighed.

"This is the night I'm gonna die."

You three went inside the house to investigate more. Wednesday turned towards you and Tyler.

"Tyler, you check the rest of the ground floor," Wednesday stated to him then pointed to you. "Y/N and I will search upstairs." You frowned.