Happy Birthday?

Today was Wednesday's birthday. You had a big surprise planned for her and you couldn't wait. You had told Enid and Xavier about your plans and they agreed to inform Wednesday's other "friends" about it.

Wednesday was keen on finding who was behind all of these local murders and you couldn't blame her. This was the most interesting thing that had happened in this town for a long time.

You knocked on Wednesday's dorm room door with a smile. 

You heard a muffled "come in" from behind the door. You opened the door and grinned.

You saw Wednesday sitting in the middle of the room with candles surrounding her figure. You arched a brow.

"What are you up to?" 

"I was reaching into the black maw of death to contact a relative." You nodded your head.

"Sounds cool," you looked at the paper in front of her and read it. "You have a relative named Goody?" Wednesday nodded her head and stood up, walking towards you.

"Been attempting to summon her, but she seems to be ignoring my entreaties," she pursed her lips and sighed.

"That's a shame," you commented with a frown. You folded your arms and tapped your foot on the floor twice. 

All of a sudden, a paper flew from under the door. You and Wednesday arched a brow as she picked up the paper and read it.

"Maybe Goody answered you after all," you shrugged. Wednesday rolled her eyes.

"I doubt she communicates in magazine cutouts," she sighed. "But might as well check it out." You clapped your hands together giddily.

*Time Skip*

"The heck is that smell?" You pinched your nose in disgust. Wednesday smirked.

"Smells like childhood." You rolled your eyes.

"Come on," she nodded her head and you trailed behind.

Wednesday went inside Crackstone's grave, only to find it empty. She frowned and turned around, only to find you not standing there.

"Y/N?" She was starting to become worried. She clenched her jaw. "Whoever you are, show yourself." She squinted.

"Try to hurt Y/N and you'll lose limbs."

"Surprise!" 

You jumped out with a cake in your hands and the rest of the gang followed suit. Thing was on the side with a party hat on giving a thumbs up.

Wednesday saw him and glared.

"I should have known you were behind this," she folded her arms. "What part of 'no party under the penalty of death' do you not understand?" Thing shook his head and pointed to you.

"This was actually Y/N's idea," Enid motioned to you. You smiled widely and nodded your head. Wednesday turned to you a light blush forming on her cheeks.

You? This was your idea?

 Wednesday cleared her throat.

"I thought my cake design was pretty inspired," Xavier commented motioning to the cake in your hands. 

"The pink balloon was my little touch," Enid beamed as she pointed at it.

"Why don't you make a wish?" You asked with a grin. Wednesday's eyes widened and she huffed.