Dirty Harry

You knew it was coming.

The day you would give up your virtue to Harry. But it came a little sooner than you thought it would. And it all started with a simple question.

You and Harry had been together for 2 years and were eating dinner in the kitchen of your shared flat. The two of you had been together for two years, and you knew he wanted to go all the way,but he never really brought it up. Tonight he was being super nice, and complimenting you, and even prepared dinner and set up the table to eat on.
In the middle of the dinner, he started acting a little funny. Fidgeting with the napkins next to his plate, looking into his lap, staring at his hands, and stuttering and muttering his words.
“Are you okay Harry? You seem nervous,” you said. “y/n, Have you ever thought about sex?” Harry blurted out.”Um yeah,I guess,” you said looking down slightly embarrassed. Harry sighed, ” Well y/n, we’ve been together for 2 years and I want to show you how much I love you, and I want to please you.” You looked up but avoided eye contact and said,” Well I already know you love me Harry, I don’t think we need sex prove it.”
Harry looked disappointed and heavily sighed before stomping up the stairs to your bedroom. When you heard the door slam, you sprung to your feet and ran up the stairs, knocking on the door. 
When he didn’t answer, you turned the knob and opened the door. “Harry, im sorry. I didn’t mean to make you angry, its just………um,” you said nervously. “It’s what y/n?” Harry asked sitting on the bed. You slowly and quietly said,”Im a virgin.”
He sprung up and gave you a tight hug,”It’s okay babe, I promise I won’t hurt you! I’ll be gentle.” “Erm…okay, I guess im ready,” you said unsure of yourself. “No babe, I don’t want to rush you into things,” he said looking you in your eyes. “It’s okay, I want to, with you,” you looked him in his eyes too. A cheeky grin spread across his face.
He was soon kissing you on the lips, with his tongue licking your lip, begging for entrance. Your tongues were entwined and competing for dominance. His hand placed itself onto your hip and you were being guided towards the bed. His lips never left yours and he kissed you as gently as possible. 
Your back met the bedspread and you were lying down,with Harry on top of you. His hands crept under your shirt, and lightly cupped your breast, causing you to moan. Your lips departed and Harry looked into your eyes and pulled your shirt off along with your bra, leaving you topless. He did the same to himself and his fingers hooked into your pants, ready to pull them off of you. You looked down, anticipating his next move. He looked up and smiled,”I love you y/n,” he said pulling your pants off and tossing them across the room. His face leveled down to your wet core, rubbing his finger over your clit through your cotton panties. You lightly moaned, wanting him to go farther. 
He pulled your panties down your legs slowly, revealing your soaking wet pussy. He looked at you, as if he were asking for approval and you nodded your head. His tongue dipped into you,licking your clit in fast, circular motions. He then inserted one finger into you and pumped slowly while still licking your clit. You were moaning uncontrollably because you had never felt this kind of sensation. 
After about two or three minutes of pumping, licking, and moaning, you told him you were going to cum and you did. Harry licked his fingers clean,”You taste so good, babe,” he said. You sat up on your elbows and started to climb off the bed, getting on your knees but he stopped you. He then said,”No, this night is about you, not me. Get back on the bed.”
You nodded your head and climbed back on the bed. He laid you back and got on top of you once again. He looked concerted and asked,”Are you sure your ready, we don’t have to. Remember I don’t want-“, “Im ready Harry,” you cut him off. He nodded and split your legs apart,positioning himself at your wet entrance. His eyes darted up to your face and looked deep into your eyes while slowly pushing the tip of his long dick into you.
Your eyes shut as you tried to suppress a whimper. He didn’t move and kept his tip in place. You opened your eyes,”Push Harry.” He obeyed your order and pushed halfway into you. But this time it hurt like hell. You thought you would’ve loosened up from him fingering you, but you didn’t. You cried out,”Harry, it hurts,” and tears slipped from your eyes. “It’s okay y/n, It will feel all better, I promise just wait,” he said as he pushed a little deeper. He thrusted into you very slowly and the pain started to melt away. He wiped away your tears and thrusted himself a little faster. “Mmm, Harry,” you moaned.
He started rolling his hips into yours, his cock hitting your g-spot everytime,while moaning your name and grunting. That’s when you started feeling the pleasure. “Mmm, Yes Harry, Ohhh yes, just like that, faster,” you moaned loudly as he started pumping faster. After minutes went by of him doing this you screamed,”Harry! Yes! Im gonna cum, don’t stop!”
He humped you deeper and slower when his thrust became off beat. Thats when you cummed together and moaned each others name. He collapsed on top off you. Both of your chest rising and falling fastly, you hugged him tightly. “Thankyou so much Harry! I love you so much.” He kissef your lips and smiled and said, “No, thankyou.”