Harry Dirty Imagine..

Summary: Harry is an 18 year old trouble maker. he smokes does drugs and LOVES sex. when he tries to get good girl Lauren into bed he finds out he has to work harder than he is willing to….or is he? 

Warning: Smut, Drugs, Smokeing, Swearing 

A/N: enjoy :) 

Your  POV

Harry let go of my hand as he opened his front door. His once neat hair now a mess from running his fingers through it. His shirt untucked and the top few buttons undone. His blazer wrapped around my shoulders. My neat hair falling out of its bun. My make up beginning to smudge. 

Once harry was through the door I threw his blazer onto the sofa and went through to our bedroom. I walked over to the full length mirror and kicked off my heels making my dress scrunch up at the bottom a little from me being quite small. I pulled the tie from my hair letting it fall to my mid back. I shook my head letting it all lose. I closed my eyes and sighed and tried to reach for the zip on the back of my dress. 

I sighed in defeat as I couldn’t reach it. 

“harry can you help me!” I called through the flat I heard footsteps approaching the bedroom and I soon saw harry behind me.

His long fingers traces gently up my sides before reaching the dress’ zip. He slid it down and gently pulled the straps from my arms letting the dress pool at my feet. 

I turned and faced him. “thanks”I smiled I suddenly became very aware I was in my black lace underwear harrys favourite. His eyes roamed up my body from my toes to my hair. 

He moved forward

“you have no idea what you do to me” he growled in my ear 

I kissed his neck gently “I have an idea” I smirked 

Harry growled and lifted me by my thighs. I yelped and giggled 

He placed me gently on the bed and climbed over me. 

“darling I wanna try something.. No foreplay and a different postion” he said rubbing my cheek with the pad of his thumb. 

I was kinda worried, me and harry have only ever had sex twice and it was missionary. 

I looked into his eyes and they were searching mine. 

I nodded slowly and harry rolled us over. 

He began taking his clothes off until he was naked then stripped me on my bra and panties

“ill never get over how beautiful you are” he said kissing my shoulder then my neck and leaving a little love bite. 

Harry put my knees either side of his waist. 

“you ok?” he asked it wasn’t a comfortable position on my knees, I shook my head no 

“here” he sat up and my legs wrapped around his waist. My core occasionally rubbing over his penis making it harder each time. I even earned little groans from harry. He took my hands and told me to wrap them around his neck. My exposed breasts pressed to his chest. Legs and arms wrapped tightly around him. His legs under me and arms holding me against him,

“I trust you” I said looking into his eyes. 

“I love you y/n ” he said he reached onto the dressed and grabbed the silver packet that was always there. 

I lifted me with his knees lightly sliding the condom onto his now hard junk. 

He lifted me and placed his penis at my entrance 

“this might hurt a little cause it’s a new angle” he said slowly sliding me onto him. 

It did hurt. It stretched me a lot in places I didn’t know I had. I moaned when he was fully in me. I wrapped my legs tighter around his waist. 

His hand gently came up and moved the hair out of my face. The pad of his thumb stroking my cheek lovingly. 

I began rocking my hip. Not really knowing what to do but harry moaned so I guess it was ok.

We both rocked our hips into each other. It was amazing. He then hit this spot making me scream out and I fell into him

“so that’s where its been hiding” harry continual hit the spot making me moan like a porn star. It was amazing id never felt this much pleasure before. 

“ha-harry I cant hold it”I panted leaving nail marks down his back. I clenched around him and saw white. It was the best feeling ever. It was so intense. Harry came into the condom shortly after. He fell back and pulled me down with him. He lent over and threw the used condom in the bin. The duvet was resting just above his hips 

“when did you get that?” I asked. Covering where his abs are was a tattoo of a butterfly or moth or something. 

“it’s a butterfly and I got it a few days ago” he said

“Is that why you started wearing a shirt to bed?” I thought something was off cause harry usually sleeps in his boxers. He nodded

“what does it mean?” I asked tracing it lightly my head resting on harrys shoulder

“its you” he said turning his head slightly too look at me 

“me?” I questioned looking up harry nodded 

“well your like a butterfly, pretty, delicate and easily hurt” he said gently stroking my hair

“it’s a reminder that you delicate” he said “stupid really but I liked it” 

I lent up and kissed him to shut him up babbling 

“I love it harry” I rested my head back on his shoulder and continued to trace the tattoo that was meant to be me.