Louis Dirty Smut...

~You and your boyfriend Louis Tomlinson had been out shopping all day, and you both could tell that each of you were getting more and mroe irritated and exausted. So you decided to spruse things up a little bit. While you were dricing around you asked Louis~ You: Louis? Could we go to Victoria’s Secret or somewhere that has womens underwear? I need a new bra and panty set. ~At the mention of getting to possibly see you try underwear on, his eyes got darker with lust~ Louis: Of course, love. We could just go to Frederick’s, it’s just down the street. You: That’s fine Lou-bear. ~You guys get there, and you find and go try on a red three piece satin set~ You: Louis? Could you come in here and help me? ~You hear him get up and quickly scramble to your dressing room. He knocks and you open the door and quickly pull him inside~ Louis: Oh my god babe.. it looks… amazing on you. Now lets go. Quickly, you need to help me with something as soon as we get him. ~You watch as he awkwardly walks out of the room, walks up to the register, pays and leaves with a slight tent in his pants.”Tonight’s gonna be a good night, tonight’s gonna be a good night, tonight’s gonna be a GOOD GOOD NIGHHHHT I GOOTA FEELING!”you sing in your head as you leave the place and make way to your guys’ car, the lingerie on under your clothes, and your underwear in your bag~ 

~Time Skippy!~ When you guys get home, Louis pulls you out of the car, slams and locks the door and car, pulls you over his shoulder, and then runs inside with you. He sets you on the couch in the living room not even wasting time pushing his lips to yours, and slipping his tongue in your mouth. He moves his hands to the bottom of your shirt and pulls it over your head, looking and seeing you left the lingerie on~ Louis: ~the tent in his pants grow bigger~ Oh my god, babe, you have no fucking clue, what the hell you’re doing to me. You: I can guess, but I’d rather you show me. ~He immediatly attaches his lips to your neck after that, attacking it with so must lust and force, you can’t NOT moan out in pleasure. You take his shirt off as he sits you up to take of your cover and unsnap your bra. He travels down your neck and starts sucking on your right breast while massaging your left one with his free hand. He moves to your left breast, while his free hand travels down to unbutton your shorts. He slides down your shorts, while you slowly slide down his pants as well~

You: ~moans~ Louuuuuuuuuuu, don’t tease me. Louis: ~presses on your cl!t through your panties~ What are you talking about? I don’t think I’m teasing.. ~smiles seductively~ You: Louis god damn, just get down there already! ~he looks at you, smirks and quickly pulls your panties down immediatly sticking his tongue in you, while rubbing your cl!t furiously. You yell out his name in pleasure telling him not to stop. After a minute he finally sticks two fingers in you pumping fast, while flicking your cl!t with his tongue. You cum all over his tongue and fingers. He licks up your juices and some back up to your face, kissing you letting you taste your juices on his mouth. He pulls back and lets you suck yourself off of one of his fingers, then sucks the other one clean. You then flip you both over so your on top, and kiss down his chest, getting closer and closer to his d!ck. You take the hem of his boxers in your mouth and pull them down. You come back up, and slowly start pumping him~ Louis: O-oohhhhhh babe, don’t tease me. You: Oh, so when the girl asks, she’s gotta beg a little bit, but when the guy asks, he gets what he wants? Okay then, I guess that’ll have to do. ~You then slam your mouth down on him as far as you will go (about the base, just a little above) and star bobbing your head up and down. When you slammed down, Louis put his hands on the back of your head and helped you go faster. After a while, you felt him twitch in your mouth, which you took as a sign to do your thing. You bobbed back up just under the tip, and gently bit it, sending him over the edge, shooting his warm cum down your throat~

~You move back up and kiss Louis deeply, while he gently turns you both so your laying underneath him~ Louis: Are you ready to ride the Lou-Choo train that is my d!ck? You: ~looks at him with a WTF face~ Louis, I know you get weird before we have sex, so just get the hell in me so you don’t say anthing else.. ~He nods his head and leans down, kissing you and pushes in. He pushes his whole d!ck inside of you and lets you adjust, before you wiggle underneath him letting him know it’s okay to go. He pulls out, before slamming back into you. You let out moans, after moans beause he’s ramming into your g-spot so hard, making you see bright stars. He can feel you getting close, so he starts rubbing your cl!t, and starts whispering dirty things in your ear to send you over the edge~ Louis: Fuck, you little wh0re I bet you like getting my big d!ck in your tight little pussy. In and out, multiple thrusts rocking your body back and forth, because I am a dominate man, and your my little wh0re slave. ~That last sentance sends you over the edge, cumming all over Louis’s d!ck, making you see stars. Seeing you like this makes Louis go over the edge shooting his load into you, making you feel like your flying for a minute. Louis the pulls out of you, and falls next to you on the couch, grabbing the blanket at the end of the couch and covering you two with it. You move so your face is in his neck and his arms go around your waist. He kisses the top of your head and whispers~ Louis: (y/n) go to sleep babe. I bet your tired, unless you want round 2? You: ~mumbles~ Goodnight for now Tomlinson. Maybe in the morning Lou. ~And you fall asleep cuddling each other.

A/N: I FINALLY GOT IT DONE GUYS! Took me like 2 hours -_- oh well I hoped you liked it!