Harry Imagine...School

You and harry are in Mrs. Johnson’s class studying for a math midterm. You two fortunately have the very back seats in the class room. Your boyfriend likes to tease during class.

While Mrs. Johnson drones on about some quadrant shit Harry stars to rub your thigh and you smirk at him “I don’t think you want to play this game today Haz.” you whisper.

“Oh but I do.”

You waste no time putting your hand down him pants and start to rub slowly making his manhood grown. “Nina, please don’t.” he whimpered to you knowing that you were going to do.

You smirked and nodded giving him mercy for now. Mrs. Johnson drones on about the same trig stuff for the next hour and then the bell rings. Time for home, but Harry thinks other wise. He pushes you into the boiler room knowing no one goes in there and ripped off your shirt, skirt, bra, and panties. He kissed down between your Chest and to your vagina(I still don’t like this word) and licked up your slit and to your clit and started to finger you.

“Mm. Harry. More please.” you moan to him as he thrusts his fingers faster.

You start to feel your high and let him know “Cum on my fingers Nina.”

Right then you cum on his fingers and he licks it up.

You get down onto your knees and unzip his pants and slowly take of his boxers. You see his precum and you lick it off. He moans your name.

You start to suck him hard and lick his tip every now and then. He moans your name and you feel him twitch in your mouth. He cums and you swallow as he positions himself at your entrance.

He thrusts hard and you moan/ scream his name and he whimpers yours in pleasure. He thrusts hard and fast making you hit your night quicker.

“Harry I’m gonna cum” you tell him. He tells you to hold it.

You hold it for as long as you can the you scream out his name as you cum. Then he cums. He pulls out and kisses you before you two get dressed.

“So..do you like the back of Mrs.Johnson’s class Nina?” he asks you knowingly.

You smile and nod. As you walk past the janitor he gives you a dirty look. He heard.