7

When Casmir woke up he was in muscular arms. He was warm- he didn't want to move but he had to use the bathroom. He tried to hold it for a bit but he started to squirm trying to get comfortable. "Stop moving" Osyris voice was deep, it was laced with sleep and his eyes stayed closed.

   "I thought you were sleep"

"Sleep? I use to wake up everyday at 6 am  for five years when I was locked, I'm programmed to wake up early" he spoke his eyes finally fluttered open and Casmir leaned up so he could look at the male. Beautiful. "I should probably go- got work to do" he spoke he traced his thumb around a bruise he had on his cheek from the fight.

   "The streets will always be there". Casmir tried

"But opportunities won't"  he said as he got up. Casmir just sighed as he rolled over in his bed a bit yawning slightly. He watched the  male pull his jeans back up and then his eyes scan the boy in the bed. Casmir must've had a disappointed look on his face because Osyris yawned once more. "Let me go make sure niggas working, check in with Manuel and then I'll come back  and we can go get something to eat"

"I'll have Suhadee"

"I won't let the kid starve" he spoke. "I'll be back for y'all inna couple of hours"   He motioned for Casmir to come closer to him.

  "What?"

"Come give me a kiss yo" he spoke and Casmir blushed a bit. He shook his head and Osryis only smacked his lips. "Casmir don't start your shit this early"

  "I'm not starting nothing" he spoke but all he could remember is all the girls he stopped to talk to last night with no problem.   Osryis watched the male get up and walk past him to pick out clothes so he could take a shower.

  "Yeah aii Casmir" he spoke he kissed the males head and walked out the room. Casmir watched from his window as the boy walked outside.  As soon as he did make it outside he couldn't help but let his lips curve into a smile. What was he doing? There's no way this could end good. Messing with Osyris of all people. He heard the way his brain was trying to be rational but all his thoughts kept coming back to his good it felt to be in his arms.

     He didn't know what the shower helped more, his head ache or his body pains from the fights. The house was kid free and for the first time in awhile he took a uninterrupted shower. Usually he was interrupted by banging. Cas lemme get some money, bruddie can I go to the park, cas can I go out with my friends- Bruddie I wanna go to the mall. The list  went on and on and although he did love his siblings he wondered why his parents had so much of them. Everyday he wondered what life would be like as a only child.  He finally got out and he heard the door open and shut, little feet pattering on the floor and then Seriaha and Suhadee talking to each other. "CASMIR" Seriaha yelled and of course Suhadee followed after he and yelled too. He took greasing his body and putting clothes on due to the fact this was still the only peace and quiet he was going to get.  He heard the door knock be turned back and forth and then small knocks.

  "It's me susu" his little sister explained. "Open uppp!" He heard the turns get more intense and he just looked in the mirror for a bit before nodding and opened the door. He was met with a wide grin and her already starting her loud enthusiastic talking trying to tell him about her night. "I got a loose tooth!" She started.

  "Shh shh inside voice" he tried to calm her down he swooped the girl up and kissed her cheek a bunch as he walked into his room. He than tossed the girl on his bed causing her to erupt into giggles. He looked at Seriaha who was laying in his bed scrolling through her phone.

  "Morning Riaha" he spoke and she looked up, it was to early to get upset seeing the busted lip she had. "This why you need to stop playing with niggas"