2.

"Su I'll be back, you wanted to go to horse camp and make friends- you told me that" I started to try to understand where this new emotion was coming from as me and Seriaha stood out from of the overnight camp suhadee begged me to go to for the past couple of nights. "You said that all your friends go to camp in the summer for a long time and you're stuck with us and it's not fair- you don't remember any of this?"  The camp was only for a weekend. It was suppose to be practice to see if we were ready to  deal with the one in the summer that was two weeks long.

  "But but I'm gonna miss you- what  if nobody likes me" she whispered as she poked out her bottom lip.

  "Let's just take her back home" Seriaha started, she was my best friend since I was 13. She's been with me through a lot and basically helps with my siblings as well. She's like a twin sister I never wanted but glad I got- we were even born on the same day which initially bonded us together at first. She came from hard working immigrants- they own their own corner store near the trap who also help with my siblings here and there with home cooked meals and watches suhadee when she gets off at work if I'm busy.

  "I can take you home if you want Su, we can try again next year but you also shouldn't let fear stop you from what could be a good time" I spoke as I bent down to her height. She looked me in my eyes and nodded whipping her face form a stray tear.

  "I wanna stay" she said as she kicked the floor a bit. "But but can I call you before bed?" She asked sticking her bottom lip out at me.

"Yea I'll talk to someone about that- come here give me a hug" I said and she squeezed my body as hard as she can.

  "Now me" Seriaha said and they hugged too "okay now a picture". Suhadee whipped her face and smiled brightly before we went to go check her in. After talking to the people about her calling me they said they'd have her do it around 8. We gave her one last hug and I kissed her cheek then she ran off to her camp counselor. We stayed to watch for a bit as she looked shy but a little girl stood next to her and they started laughing. "They grow up so fast" Serenity started whipping a fake tear away from her face.

  "You drama bring ya ass" I spoke shaking my head and turned towards the car. "I got Syrain a job being some camp counselor for some day camp- keep his ass busy" I announced and I heard serenity jog to catch up with me. "You know what that means?"

"His ass won't end up in jail? Cause the other day I had to cuss his ass out- I was at pops shop and he was walking straight towards the trap with some grown ass muthafuckas" she started her rant.

"Yea he be wanting to fight or somethin like I might be trynna stay away from that shit but I'm like that" I explained but then shook my head as we arrived at the car. "But that means no kids, we finally free to get into some shit.. I'm trynna act my fucking age" he said with a wide smile on his face.

  First they had to stop by the trap; not only did Apollo want to beat people in dice or even a card game to make some money. But Manuel kept texting him and he wasn't reading all those text. When they arrived the guy at the front door looked at them- "my daddy use to run this shit" Apollo started and he nodded then looked at serenity.

  "I use to fuck the one who runs this shit now, now let me in telatubby  built Nigga" and with that he let us both in. "They let anyone at the door these days"

"Shut up Seriaha fuck you doing here" Manuel started, why they broke up was beyond anyone because they wouldn't let anyone else have each other.

  "Come with respect let's try that again" she stated as she mean mugged him, Apollo only laughed and found him a seat next to antz and another runner dapping them both up.