6

As soon as Casmir dropped Suhadee off with Seriaha's mom it was the start of a very long night. He hit the blunt as he sat in his room watching the girl do her makeup. She had her spend the night back right next to her even though they both knew she wasn't going to make it back here.  Even Seriaha's mom knew the two were going to get into trouble because she gave them a long speech before they left. "What's new with you? You said your time with Zavier wasn't a date but Manuel called it exactly that"

  "It wasn't- we went to get chicken that's all"

"Mhmm yall been texting?"  She questioned and a small smile creeped onto Casmir's face.

  "Yeah a little, he's cool and all but he won't be back until the summer"

  "So get some casual dick until then and when he comes back scoop him up" she informed as she put on a eyelash. He opened the Hennessy bottle and poured some in his mouth shrugging. "Cas you acting fake shy like you not really that nigga! Fine ass, royalty of the streets .. pulls niggas and bitches— has a fine ass best friend" she joked blowing him a kiss through the mirror. He only rolled his eyes at her and put  the bottle down ready to roll up.

  "Yea yea but shit be easy, then your feeling involved and we slashing tires and throwing rocks through someone mama house" he spoke from experience. He lied and  got Manuel to rob the man  too-  that was maybe two years ago when he was real toxic- dumb and in love  with a in the closet Nigga who had a girl on the side the whole time.

  "We had a time that night though" she said a wicked smile dancing across her face he laughed a bit shaking his head. She wasn't wrong.  He rolled up a few blunts so he wouldn't later and sparked one as she finished getting ready. He learned not to rush her because  then she starts getting a attitude and takes longer. Not like he was rushing to go to Osyris  party. Casmir did love to have a good time but parties in the hood were a whole different ball park. 7/10 times Manuel and Seriaha get into a fight if they are having too much fun. Casmir usually gets into or starts his own fight because someone got disrespectful and thought they were tough guy. Or just as he meets someone - the party gets shot up. People in the hood only knew how to have a limited good time. He hasn't seen his brother since they got into it but he knew Manuel had his ass whipped into shape. Eventually he would go pick the younger boy up but he wanted him to suffer a bit. Deal with Manuel's crazy ass.

"Ooou You know Spanish nigga they call flako?"

"got waves and now always brushing them shits?"

"Yes, well he eats it like his green card depends on it" she said with a smirk.

"I know you lying- wasn't you and Manuel just?"

"I ain't fuck that boy in awhile- he think he can have someone come to me as a women and get this cat? Oh fuck no.. he imma side lines begging for playing time"

"That man finna have a fit when he finds out" she just shrugged at her best friends words, when Manuel yelled at her all it did was turn her on and he never put his hands on her- just the niggas so why would she care.

When they finally arrived to the party it was people everywhere. He thought the kickback was big- this? This was damn near a block party. They had music playing out of someone's truck speakers. Smoke wa smelt as soon as they turned down the block. Girls and boys, girls and girls , boys and boys all grinding into each other with no care in the world if they mama saw them. The same truck that had speakers attached also had a table in front of it with a few bottles, cups and two chasers. They moved through the crowd so they could get inside. A dice game in the front yard and a card game about to start he knew this was going to be a fun night. As they pushed people out the way to make it into the house it consisted of more of the gang themselves. Girls dancing on tables- giving lap dances and money flying through the air in the living room. Throughout the house there was bottles, weed- other substances and girls dancing half naked. Casmir supposed Osyris deserved all the hype, he was gone for quite some time.