Mine, forever.

Dusting your pants off, you open the door and see Neymar, dressed in all black with sunglasses on.

"Ney? I thought you were still in brazil? I saw you get injured?!"

"And you didn't call to ask if I was alright?"

Oh.

Neymar brushes past you and looks around the living room before sitting down.

"Sorry. I've had a lot going on."

"I heard about your mom. I'm sorry."

That was probably Perla's lie. Which was pretty good coming from her.

"I knew it was coming soon. She had been sick for quite a while. Water?" Neymar nods and you go into the kitchen, avoiding looking at the pantry so you wouldn't become suspicious. You could be dumb sometimes so you need to play smart.

"Here." Handing Neymar a water and sitting across from him. "I'm glad you came actually, I needed to talk to you anyway."

This was it. Your heart was pounding out of your chest, afraid the man across from you could here it.

"You want to break up?" Neymar takes a sip of water and your palms suddenly become sweaty.

"Honestly, it would be better not see each other for a while. I just lost my mom and you're just so busy-"

"I'm never busy when it comes to you. I'll stop everything when you tell me something. You are my top priority."

What is this? It's like he's trying to play the victim right now.

"I'm sorry Neymar. I just think you need someone who you can share the spotlight with. And I need time-" fuck trying to fake cry was awful, think about the ending to demon slayer god damnit.

"Y/n." Taking off his sunglasses and placing them next to him. "Do I scare you? Have I done anything to you?"

It's like he can read minds, it was truly terrifying how accurate the words he was saying were.

"What are you talking about?"

"I'm not stupid. Pretty clever if you ask me. Cameras? Like you think I was going to hurt you?"

There's just no way. Everything was hidden.

"I have people watching everything for me. Since I am a busy person, I can just pay someone to make sure you are doing okay." Neymar pulls out his phone and shows pictures. Pictures of you and everything you've done.

This was obsession. This wasn't a good situation you put yourself in.

"I'm sorry Neymar. I'm so grateful to have met you and I can return all the luxuries you have gifted me. My soul hurts." Cue fake tears. "My mom was the only one rooting for me, and now she's gone-"

"Shut up." What did he just say? "Your mother is alive and well. Frankly, all your family lives not so far away and don't care about you at all." Well this was a one sided battle.

It's like he knew from the beginning about you. He looked into your life before he made his move. What the hell is wrong with this guy?

"Since you know me so well. You should know that I don't want anything to do with you anymore. You've hurt the people closest to me thinking you are helping me out, doing me a favor but in reality, you hurt me more."

Neymar sat quietly as you ranted on. "Hurting innocent people isn't normal! You wouldn't understand since you're soo famous now! Money doesn't buy everything you know? And you sure as hell won't buy me. Leave." Pointing at the door, anger filled your chest like a heavy weight.