¿Sorry?

The flight was anything but nice.

Anxiety sat right next to you and you couldn't figure out what to do. You told Perla where to pick you up but you couldn't figure out how to tell her about everything. Just showing her the files was probably the best and yet your heart was pounding.

Was it fear? Fear of what Neymar could do to everyone around you? That's the type of person you are, selfless, you didn't think of the possibility something could happen to you.

After an exhausting flight, you could see Luis's car parked outside the gate. Grabbing your bags, you head towards a rushing Perla who embraces you without hesitation.

"I'm glad you're safe y/n. I couldn't imagine what you've been through." Luis stands with arms folded while flicking his cigarette.

"Did Antonio talk to you?"

"Yeah. Told us everything, even though I've had a hunch Neymar was sketchy for a while. Just didn't want to break your heart."

After Perla scanned your body for any signs of harm, she lets you go and smiles. "Come on, let's get home."

You decided to stay at Perla and Luis's home until you decided what to do about Neymar but more important you needed to talk to Antonio. As the night grew darker, Perla talked to you all night until you fell asleep. But vivid dreams haunted you, leaving you restless in the morning.

"Coffee huh?" Perla looks back at you, staring at the liquor. "Save that for later dumb bitch."

"Coffee sounds good." You mumble and look through the pantry for something to make for breakfast. Luis had already gone to work so Perla and you started planning on meeting Antonio. Perla had taken off so you wouldn't be alone in this situation, although she was just going to be stalking from afar.

Your phone dings, your heart jumped at the sound, not knowing who it was.

"I'll be playing at 3 <3" it was Neymar.

"Of course!"

Antonio had also sent a location where the two of you would talk about what the hell is going on. Half of your heart didn't want to believe anything he had to say but the other half knew something was going on and you couldn't just let it be.

"Three at that restaurant by the mall." You say and Perla nods.

Sipping on the warm coffee, it was just a lot to process, but you needed to be open minded.

But it was just too much to bare.

"I'm sorry y/n. He thinks this is a game. Everything. You. Me. Your friends. It's all just pieces to him. Winning you over was end game, but he took it too far." Antonio fidgeted with his food, a few scars were visible and you felt like it was your fault.

"But why me? From the beginning I was just a normal girl working and living life, how did it get like this?"

"I think because I had a interest at the start and Neymar thinks he can win everything. But this isn't football, he knows he can lose but life, he thinks he has it all." He slides over his phone and it was opened to messages exchanged with Neymar. Threats, photos of you and Neymar, photos of you alone at home.

"So what now? He has me right? What will he do now?"

"I-I don't know. But I'm afraid that he's going to hurt more people, worst then what he did to me. I didn't go to the police because they wouldn't believe that THE Neymar did that. So I have a plan, only if this is okay with you? I just don't want you to get hurt."

He wasn't wrong. Neymar means everything to you, but what he's done isn't forgivable. It's not right.

"Alright. Let's play." You slide the phone back to him and he smiles.

Going over the plan, it was crazy. Not really, it's just a normal breakup, but Neymar is going to take it too far. He won't want to let you go to easily. You have all the evidence to send to the police but you needed more to really get something done to him.

The tv was on the station showing Neymar's game, as you glance, your eyes widen at the sight of Neymar behind carted off the field while holding his side. Antonio's face had gone white and he looked over at you.

"He's coming here."

"What? How do you know?"

"A-After your accident. He faked his injury to go see you, he also faked another one before he assaulted me. I-it's like he's purposely injuring himself to take care of business. I-I think he knows I sent you everything." Antonio was starting to panic, probably ptsd.

"Antonio." You grab his hands and give them a small squeeze. "Let's get you justice."

"See? This is why I like you." Antonio kisses the back of your hand and you smile.

This was war.

___

"Where is she?" Neymar zips up his bag and throws it over his shoulder.

"She just left the restaurant. A man is following next to her, looks like the man you had the talk with."

"Good, she's still staying at her friends?"

"Yes but I'll inform you if she stays with the man."

"She won't. Have your man follow him until I get there."

"Yes sir." The phone call ends and Neymar slams the door to his car.

What game are you trying to play? Neymar loves games, but he won't lose no matter the circumstances. He knows Antonio needs to be out of the picture. "Fuck." Slamming his fist on the wheel, he couldn't lose you yet. No, not until you beg for him.

___

"That's the plan?" Perla slumps in the couch and you pour some wine into two glasses.

"Yeah, just a simple breakup. But I need to put cameras up and have either Luis or Antonio near if he gets violent. I'm strong but I couldn't take Neymar on"

"I have a bad feeling y/n."

"Me too. We literally went from strangers, to fucking now I gotta push him away. No man would take it so easy."

"Alright well, finish that wine up and I'll get Luis to head to your place to set those cameras up."

"Thanks Perla."

Even with all the alcohol, sleep wasn't what you needed. A clear mind sounded a lot better.

Pacing back and forth. The time was finally coming. You cleaned your place about three times and made sure all the camera angles were perfect with clean audio, Luis is hiding in a closet in the guest room and Antonio hid in the pantry. Although Neymar had not sent a single text, you knew he was coming.

A small knock on the door sent chills up your spine. This was it.

It's time for someone to be truthful.

It's time to end things before they get worst.