Luxury

(Two days after the encounter)

Stretching your arms, you slept for eleven hours. Luckily, it was your day off and that last shift was absolutely horrible. Some man threw up all over the bar, making other customers throw up as well. Your manager yelled at you because you shouldn't have given him another drink, even though it was only his second.

"Fuccckkk!" It was already four and you had some errands to run. Throwing on some jeans and a large hoodie, you grab your bag and head out the door. "I need eggs and milk for sure. Maybe some things for dinner tonight." Dialing a few numbers on your phone, you leave it on speaker as you enter the elevator of your apartment complex.

"Rhode's repair shop."

"Hey Jay, it's y/n."

"Y/n! Today's your lucky day! We were just going to call you and tell you that your car is ready! It was that thing we discussed and it's been replaced, you paid already right?"

"Yeah I paid last week on Monday."

"Sweet, yup, she's all ready for you! We close at eight."

"Thanks jay." Hanging up, the elevator doors open and you head towards the entrance of the building, upon reaching outside. It was busy as usual as people were beginning to prepare for Christmas. It was still two weeks away but it's been busy since November. You sigh and decide to grocery shop first since the repair shop was a few blocks away from the grocery store.

The air was fresh with a bit of chill whenever the wind blew, it was your favorite season, even though you hated the holidays. Your parents moved out of country and all your family members that lived close were a pain in the ass. So you typically spent Christmas with Luis and Perla. A third wheel for sure.

The store wasn't busy, which was not normal, but made you extremely happy. Working with tons a people on a daily, you enjoy quiet and peaceful times. Grabbing the things you need and a few extra snacks, you check out and head towards the repair shop.

"Y/n!" Jay wipes his oily hands as you walk into the shop. "Been shopping?"

"Just a little."

"Here's the keys. It's parked outside, if you have anymore issues, you know who to call."

"Ghost busters?"

"Smart ass." Jay frowns and you let out a small chuckle, taking the keys, you were relieved to finally have a car again. You felt bad for Luis for always taking you places so now you felt a little bit of relief.
__

Your body was still tired as you pressed the button again to your floor of the apartment complex. You worked an early shift tomorrow but not as a bartender, which was strange, but they are probably hiring new early shift employees so you were okay with it.

Stepping out of the elevator, you notice a small and large box outside your door. Unlocking the door, you glance at the boxes and grab them. Closing the door, you set everything on the table and stare at the two white boxes. "Who the fuck left this? I didn't order anything."

Scanning around, you decided to open the large box since nothing was written on either one. The large box had flowers laid in them, a mixture of roses and sunflowers, your favorite mix of flowers. A note was attached to the inside of the flowers.

"I've been thinking of you. Your smile, your eyes, your everything. See you soon xx"

What the fuck. Setting everything down, you look at the small box and open it as well.

"What." It was a cinnamon roll, your favorite thing to eat whenever you were tired, sweet and filling to help you sleep some more. "This is a prank by Luis or Perla. I'll ask them tomorrow." Putting everything away, the flowers in a vase and grabbing a fork to eat the cinnamon roll. The day faded into the night, and you quickly fall asleep again after showering.