Chapter Four

Uncouth Yearnings

________________________________________________________

"Every action has it's consequences, the mistakes of the past consume the present, tilting the paths to the future."

______________________________________________________

*Mature content ahead read with precaution*

His skin felt like cotton clouds, those deep eyes so alluring that he couldn't hold in the gasp. Such an unearthly being graced him with their presence.

Try as he may his gaze lingered on how the thin white satin was molded around the angel's soft figure. A sash holding the fragile garment together.

Minho's half conscious mind registered a soft internal scream. But everything was unintelligible to him. A impish goblin could throw a tarpaulin of molten fire at him and Minho wouldn't realise the events that transpired.

In his hazy vision only the angel with hair like the golden blazing sun and eyes of the deepest browns held any importance.

He gazed fed on the soft yet toned thighs that peeked through the slits of the robe. His throat felt parched seeing the soft and enticing part of flesh.

In barely contained carnal hunger, his eyes ate up each and every little glimpse of skin that was exposed. The pale and yet luscious chest, those ripe plum lips.

Involuntarily his hands tried to reach that angel. Closing the distance in an achingly slow pace. He cupped the soft cheeks, his thumb stroking those plump lips reverently.

His closed the infinitesimal distance. The scent of the angel filled his senses to insanity. He could feel his warm shallow breaths caressing those deliciously rosy lips. His breath hitched when his eyes locked with the strangers.

Want. Desire. Carnal craving swirled in those ebony irises. The innumerable emotions that swirled in them made travel south to his body. His already clouded thoughts now fell under a heavy veil of arousal.

Unable to hold back, his hands moved on their own will. Ensnaring the stranger in tight hold. Relishing in the feel of the petite waist, pulling him aggressively closer that their exposed chest collide.

The sweet and yet spicy tang invaded Minho's mouth as he devoured the lips of the angel with immense fervor. His hands which initially had fisted the robe at the waist now worked tirelessly tearing through the thin fabric.

Aching to touch the addictive flesh underneath. Those soft hands wrapped around the delirious prince's neck. Fisting those silky locks of raven hair.

Minho's tongue caressed the other's lips erogenously. Demanding to be let in. A silent moan escaped the angel. His knees growing weaker as Minho invaded his warm cavern.

Minho tasted the spicy chocolate sweetness of the other. His arousal rising by small gasps of the angel. His arms mapped each contour and curve of the angel. Finally settling on the most devouringly enticing mass of flesh.

He groped the full arse and kneaded it harshly receiving a heady silent moan. His lips travelled over the jawline of the male. The other's hips unconsciously thrusting on his, trying to get the friction he craved. Both of the males rutted against each other. Heads thrown back in want and pleasure.