Chapter Two

Hunt For The Lost Heir

TW:- Tons of toxicity and heavily implied incest.....please skip if you feel uncomfortable.

________________________________________________________

" No matter which realm you live in, your past will always  foreshadow your present and future."

______________________________________________________

Glimpses.

Instantaneous glimpses of a silver haired impish smile of glee. Of eyes filled hopes, dreams and expectations. The only pair which ever exuded warmth towards him.

And the warmth which he had crushed himself.

The memories flashed like  in the sky of midnight as the elf dreamt lucidly of his haunted past. Of the misdeeds he brought and the misfortune he brought upon the only fae who ever loved him.

The memory still haunts him. Yet in place of regret and guilt, it brings upon a rampaging rage and longing. If only the sweet little fae accepted his little demands, maybe they could have been  happy in the present together.

Quite absurd it is how much the fae valued the disdainful morals of the dichotomous court of Herelos. The young fae thrived on his dreams, and he lost his ties with reality.

In face of the eminent threat the elf had given him two choices. Be with the elf or keep his morals. Be his bride or follow through with his morals.

And now the elf was the heir to the throne of Herelos. And the dreamy fae nothing less of a myth. And yet he searched high and low for the latter as there were signs. Signs that the sweet piece of desire of his survived. And he would do anything to find him. This time
Skaal would hope that he would be chosen.

And if not then at very minimal he could satiate his hunger for the other once before being the reason for his downfall.
Because Skaal the young heir did not feel pithy, or love he only felt the need to possess and what he can't possess he ruins, after satiating his desires with.

He still reminiscences with regret. The day he failed to capture the reason for his insanity. The day he was too distracted that he almost lost the eloquent fae to Hades.

                         *.   *.   *.    *.

Silver blond hair with a tint of lush faint pink of the strawberries danced in a wayward waltz to the gruffy yet soft rustling of the wind. Small twigs and velvety leaves sticking out inconspicuously. The deep age old nectar coloured eyes shined as they took in the appearance of a much anticipated figure. The small palms holding delectable berries, plucked from the garden.

The flitting smile blossomed like a peony, creating a soft eye catching depression on the fair cheeks. A chime followed the melodious giggles.

"Skaal, look I plucked berries only for you."

                     *.   *.   *.   *.

The image of the naive fae still imprinted on his immortal mind. If Skaal was the threat the other was the boon.
Two sides of the same celestial body. One signified destruction while other creation.

Skaal was the merciless prince, while the other was the promised heir. And that was all the reason for eliminating the other.

No matter how much Skaal longed for the latter or how deep he felt. The throne, the crown, the title. Power. Power over all was what he longed for the most. Everything and everyone else was replaceable.

The twist of fate still amused the reigning heir. Skaal once was the reaper of death but a little enchantments and fear instilled in the people. And now his desired one was the Harbinger Of The Curse and he The Ruler Of Light.

But now the stars had placed their pawns again. Now he had to either hold captive the silver haired dreamy fae. The Lost Heir. Or execute him, after draining away his magick.

Skaal hoped that survival in the world alone had broken the spirit of the latter enough to submit to his commands. The elf knew for sure that once the lost heir was in his hands, then there would be no way of escape for the fae. Skaal will not give him any leeway except for being his consort.

With these plans and premonitions, the elf lay still as a statue in his bed. Reminiscing each memory of his target. Imaging his features as how they would mould into youth.

In his lofty chamber, the reigning heir lay lost in thoughts of a forbidden passion. An attraction so wrong in all doctrines and yet one he couldn't cease.  But fear was not a sentiment he felt. After all his existence was a paradoxical miscreant deed in itself.

Full blooded demons with human conscience could not exist, their existence was against the laws of moon and yet here he was Skaal.

The product of his sire's ambitions. The result of  ruthless experiments and rituals of creating the archaic nemesis for the lost heir. The result of cruel experiments on an innocent babe. A life destroyed before it began. The end that arrived before it's beginning. The proud trophy of his sire Morath.

Everything that the other was not, incorporated. The lost heir bled the angelic blood while Skaal carried the demonic venom in his veins. The other could burn himself for the world while Skaal could burn the world for himself.

Mayhaps this might be the cause of such an unending desire to own the lost male. Every contrary trait shared was another bond that called Skaal.

He didn't try to stop the images his mind conjured. Of the aforementioned male bleeding and battered. While sweat glistened on him as he writhed under Skaal.

Deep inhalations of the cold air of midnight echoed in the silent chamber. As the embodiment of evil conjured up the forbidden images of a faceless fae.

Wondering whether the moonlight danced on his desired one as well. How did it map his dreamy fae's being? The elven heir raised his hand capturing the moonlight, entwining them into fine threads of silkiness.

His carnal needs had peaked as soon as the possibility of his desired one hiding away in some other court had breached his conscience. Nothing could satisfy his need for the other.

Call it lust, desire, longing or sin. Skaal could not be bothered. In his world there were no lines seperation the judicious and injudicious. All of his deeds were justified.

And hence not a trickle of guilt or worry appeared in his conscience as he bent the moonlight to create the illusionary puppet of his desired one.

The features of the face meek but supposed to be how the young hatchling fae would have blossomed into adulthood.

All night the reigning heir used the puppet to satisfy his craving carnal needs. Bringing forth his fantasies to realisation.

And as the dawn rose to witness his heinous deeds, he felt nothing but the need to have possession of his desired one. To find the lost one. To own him.

To own Chan.

To gain possession over his half cousin.

To enslave the one who had the same blood as his in his veins for satiating his own carnal desires.

______________________________________________________

Ok so yeah Skaal is Chan's first cousin.......and Skaal is the son of Chan's uncle. Chan is the only one who treated Skaal fairly so yeah the (illogical)reason for his feelings and yes Chan's parent's------- I ain't spoiling no more💀✋🏻

How are y'all??

                                  -Anon ✨❤️