Prologue

"Wars are not carriers of glory but the parasites of pain. Whether they are fought with an enemy or your own dark self." ________________________________________________________

"Wait for me. Please."
The honeyed voice carried over the chaos and shrieks of numerous. Desperation and yearning binding a promise. A promise filled with determination for the future.

While the raven haired fae prince watched. The light of his life dash into the eye storm of doom for the sake of his people. For those fickle fae who had poisoned his life, honour and name.

His eyes screamed with ache, a no so loud that even chaos couldn't silence it. And yet the blond gave a small smile of dejection before running into the array. Going headfirst into a battle from which there was no return.

The numbness flowed over his limbs like a dark poison. His eyes still not leaving the direction in which the dark veil of death and swallowed his beloved. The hazy mist hanging over the array was the only barrier and yet no one can penetrate it unless the sentence of oblivion has been dealt.

Sorrow lined his fathomless eyes as he slew the bodies of the cursed ones that held him back.

Blood flooded the land, like a cleansing river. The sounds raged in a cacophony of painful grunts and moans. Not a figure stood still.

Minho didn't get a chance to mourn over the selfless stupidity of his beloved, as the bodies swarmed him like a pixie swarms around the ambrosia.

They were surrounded with tumult. Every fae was foe. It became difficult to differentiate. Bloodlust raged in their eyes. And all of a sudden like it began everything came to a halt.

The battleground fell into an eerie silence. The dark mists of death parted to a scene that should make them rejoice, yet one heart fell into the abyss of pain.

With his bloodied and injured self Minho walked to the heart of the battle. His dark heart bleeding at the sight.

The body of the savior was laid motionless like the destructors. His blond hair still sparkled like the finest of gold. His pale being painted with scars and bruises.

A tender hand caressed his soft cheeks.Slowly raising the bloodied beauty into a loving embrace. While pearly drops of saline water fell like rain onto his cheeks from above.

They had won the battle. They had saved the realm. He became the legend he always dreamt to be. But at what cost. All the fickle double faced courtiers cheered while he ached at his own stupidity.

He promised an eternity of happiness and yet he couldn't even stop his beloved from sacrificing himself.

He had gained the fame and respect but he lost his will to live. The wave of joy passed him by. As he held his angel and sobbed.

His heart was good as dead. Like his beloved. Like Chan.

________________________________________________________

Yep I made another before completing my pending ones. Am I an idiot ? Definitely yes. Will I get better? Obviously nope. Y'all have to suffer with me forever hehe

How are y'all doing?

-Anon