Prettiest To Me (SMUT)

A/N: Since this book is mostly about Kei (well, the developing relationship of BibleKei) here's a special chapter for JeffRey!

Jeff and Rey are in bed, today is a lazy day for the both of them, with Jeff having no schedule, and Rey having a day off from work, the two decided to stay in. Their house is currently quiet, with no one but them home.

The two have been awake for some time, once they woke up, they quickly freshen up and then went back to bed, cuddling. The two took their time basking in each other's warmth before one of their tummy growls, so they headed to the kitchen to cook breakfast.

Once they are done with their slow-paced breakfast, the two went back to their room and back to cuddling, they talk in soft whispers before then the two decided that it was a good idea to watch a movie.

Jeff turns the TV on and prepared the movie, while Rey got out of bed to grab some snacks, once the two are ready for the movie, they settled down and starts watching. The two start by sitting side by side, touching each other, but as the movie ends and the second movie starts, Rey ends up sitting between Jeff's parted legs.

Rey leans back on Jeff's chest, her fingers playing with Jeff's hands which are settled on her stomach, her focus was on the TV but soon enough her focus was shattered. Jeff who's behind her starts leaving kisses on her neck.

It's been a while since the both of them are alone like this, and Jeff being Jeff, he can't help but want to take advantage of the moment, he misses Rey a lot despite seeing the girl every day. His hands, which settled on his girlfriend's stomach went under Rey's shirt and started caressing the skin there, he then buries his face onto Rey's neck, leaving kisses and then bites.

Rey's breath hitched, and she felt hands slithering under the shirt she was wearing, caressing her skin but it doesn't stay there, Jeff's hands would inch upward bit by bit. Rey bites her lips, feeling her boyfriend kissing her neck, surely making marks on her skin.

"Jeff..."

"God, I miss you so much"

"Miss you, too"

Jeff's hand gently grabbed onto Rey's chin, tilting the girl's face to look at him before planting his lips onto hers and Rey immediately went pliant under Jeff's kiss. Jeff's hands grip Rey's skin before slowly inching upward.

A moan was let out from Rey's lips as Jeff's hands cups her breast, his hands went under the bra she was wearing, groping the globe in his hands and squeezing them, playing with it. A squeal was let out from Rey as Jeff purposely pinched her nipple causing the two to break their kiss.

Rey looks at Jeff teary-eyed, her expression looks as if she's been bullied, and Jeff can't help but felt a fondness for the girl, he gently inches closer to Rey, planting a peck on her lips, then her cheeks and all over her face, finishing it off by biting her soft plump cheeks.

"Do you want to continue, darling?"

"Mhmm"

The two dive in for another kiss, Jeff's hand which is still under Rey's shirt slowly went down, and soon enough he's playing with the band of Rey's shorts. Jeff's hand slipped under the band, his fingers tracing down until he was touching Rey's clothed cunt.

His fingers pressed firmly on her clothed fold, grazing it as he drinks in Rey's gasp. Feeling the fabric under his fingers dampens, he slips his hands under the fabric, touching Rey's folds.

"J-Jeff..."

"Hm, so wet for me"

"Hng~"

Jeff's fingers went between Rey's folds, pressing onto her clit, before then gently rubbing it with pressure, slowly inching downward by each rub. Rey has her face buried onto Jeff's neck, breathing heavily as she unconsciously parted her legs for him.