Guilty [Jeff, Bible, Ta, Code]

A/N: A filler chapter basically.

Bible finds himself sitting in front of Jeff, Ta, and Code. The three of them are sitting in the same pose, crossing their arm against their chest while glaring at him.

"Spill!" Code broke the silence.

"W-What??" Bible looks at them confused.

"Spill it. You kissed Kei, right?" Ta continued.

"I did not!" Bible denied.

"Yes, you did! Kei told me!" Jeff now exclaimed!!

"It was a peck!!"

"I saw you grab her and kiss her!" Jeff exclaimed.

Ta and Code gasped at the information, they glared at Bible, thinking how dare he kiss their sister.

"Okay, okay. I pecked her on the lips at the bookstore, that's true. But the one at the front of the house, it's Kei that kissed me!! I just kissed her back!!"

A loud gasp came from Code before he lunged at Bible and started smacking him, complaining how he has now tainted Kei, Ta soon joining Code. Obviously, they're not fighting, but just bantering.

Jeff smugly looks at Bible who's now under Ta and Code, happy that Bible is getting it from the two younger. As he leans back in his seat, he hears footsteps.

"Jeff Satur, I'm so telling Rey"

Kei enters the scene and nears Jeff before smacking him in his chest, she then walks towards Bible, Ta, and Code before prying Ta and Code off of Bible.

"Stop it you two!! I swear to God!!"

Once Ta and Code get back to their seat, they scowled at Kei. She took a seat next to Bible, checking on him, making sure he was not hurt or injured.

Bible now looks at Jeff, Ta, and Code smugly, with him chasing Kei and Kei liking him back, just taking their time before putting a label on the status. He put on a sad face before complaining about how his body hurts, glancing at the three in front of him with a smug face.

Kei looks at Jeff, Ta, and Code who now has their mouth open in shock. She scowls at them before standing up, bringing Bible up with her.

"I'm telling this to Rey. Good luck. Also... I don't like you anymore"

Kei stuck out her tongue to the three of them before heading out, dragging Bible with her. Bible lets himself get dragged and waved cheekyly towards Jeff, Ta, and Code.

Once Bible and Kei leave, the trio scowls but soon realizes that they'll be in trouble once Rey finds out, so they decide to plan what they should say to her and what to do to make her not scold them.