Protective

'You have to come to our schedule!!!'

'You have to!! No buts!!!'

Kei gazed at her phone, rereading the text messages from Ta and Barcode. The three of them got close after the dinner they had together with Jeff and Rey, exchanging numbers soon after their dinner and instantly making a group chat between the three of them.

The three text each other nearly every day, talking from simple conversations to deeper ones, meaningful ones, and even meaningless ones. A week into texting each other, Both Ta and Barcode texted Kei to come to their schedule and she agreed to go, so here she is at the huge mall and walking towards the mall's lobby where Ta and Code will greet their fans.

Ta has texted all the details Kei needs when she agrees to come, informing her that the staff knew that she's gonna come and she'll be escorted backstage after Ta and Code greet the fans in the lobby, telling her to wait near the fire exit.

The lobby is pretty much filled with fans and thankfully Kei got a good spot in the midst of the crowd, she stood on the second row from the front, enough for her to be able to see Ta and Code and visible enough for them to see her.

Kei looked at her phone, the current time shows it's 1 pm which means there are another 15 minutes until Ta and Code appear before the fans. She unlocks her phone and heads to her messaging app, clicking on Jeff's contact and informing him and telling him to inform Rey that she has arrived safely and that the crowd is not bad so she can manage.

Kei was in the middle of texting Jeff when the screaming starts, she quickly sends her last message to Jeff, telling him it has started and will text him back. Kei then tucks her phone in her handbag and looks ahead to Ta and Code who starts walking towards her crowd, waving and greeting.

Ta and Code keep on waving and greeting the crowd, at times replying to a question or a call from the fans. Kei watches them interact with each other and the fans before she watches them leave for the live stream that's going to be held in a store at the mall. Once Ta and Code retreat from the crowd, Kei gets out of the crowd and heads towards the fire exit that Ta mentioned.

As Kei walks towards the fire exit, she saw a guy with a staff lanyard standing in front of the fire exit door. She went to the guy and told him her name, the guy nodded at Kei, gives her a lanyard that reads staff and tells her to follow him. Kei follows the staff, leading her toward Ta and Code's waiting room. The moment she enters, Ta and Code are already inside. They both look toward her as she enters.

"What are you wearing?" Ta said, his face turning into a frown.

"Clothes?" Kei answers as she walks towards the sofa and sits down.

Kei saw Ta's face turns into a frown, she looks down at her fit and feels like nothing is wrong with it. Kei is wearing a tank top and shorts as the weather is a bit too hot for her liking.

"I don't like it" Code chimes in, his face turning into a frown, following Ta.

"Why?? It's hot, and I'm covering what I need to cover"

"We're in a mall," Ta said, "Did you at least bring a jacket?"

"Well... No..." Kei said as she adverted her gaze from Ta.

Ta sheds his jean jacket and throws it towards Kei, landing it on her face. Kei took the jacket and wears it, she knew she should've at least brought a jacket but she was too lazy to go back to her room and grab it.

"I'm telling P'Rey and P'Jeff about this!" Code said, loudly.

"WHAT?! NO!!" Kei exclaimed loudly.

"Too late~," Code said as he stuck out his tongue toward Kei.

Soon enough Kei hears her phone ding, she unlocks it to find out that Rey has made a group chat with her, Jeff, Ta, and Code. The first message she reads from the group is 'Why did I hear that Kei is wearing only a tank top and shorts?' and she was tagged. Kei's face turns into horror, as she gives Code and Ta stink eyes.

"Can't believe you'd tell them!??!?!" Kei said dramatically, "I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS?"

Kei groans and sinks into the sofa as both Ta and Code watch her as she types away on her phone, before telling her that they're leaving for their livestream session earning another groan from Kei.

Once Ta and Code are done with their schedule, the three of them were picked up by Jeff and Rey and throughout the ride home Kei gets a nagging from Rey and Jeff, telling her how she should at least bring a jacket with her whether it's hot or not.