Amy's Choice

Lizzie follows the Doctor out the Tardis, trying not to laugh as he breaks the wall slightly "Rory!" she grins, hugging Rory

Lizzie follows the Doctor out the Tardis, trying not to laugh as he breaks the wall slightly "Rory!" she grins, hugging Rory. "Lizzie, Doctor." Rory smiles, hugging Lizzie back. "I've crushed your flowers." the Doctor says. "Oh, Amy will kill you." Rory tells him. "Where is she?" the Doctor asks. "She'll need a bit longer." Rory responds, Lizzie tilting her head in confusion. "Whenever you're ready, Amy." the Doctor calls. Amy walks out, heavily pregnant "Oh, way-hey! You've swallowed a planet." the Doctor tells her. "I'm pregnant." Amy tells him. "You're huge." the Doctor continue. "Yeah, I'm pregnant." Amy repeats, Lizzie giggling slightly. "Look at you. When worlds collide." the Doctor smiles. "Doctor, she's pregnant." Lizzie tries, still giggling. "Oh, look at you both. Five years later and you haven't changed a bit, apart from age and size." the Doctor tells them. "Oh, it's good to see you, Doctor." Amy smiles. "Are you pregnant?" the Doctor asks, Lizzie giggling "What?" he asks. "Nothing." Lizzie smiles, holding his hand as they follow Amy and Rory into the village.

"Ah, Leadworth. Vibrant as ever." the Doctor remarks. "It's Upper Leadworth, actually. We've gone slightly upmarket." Rory tells him. "Where is everyone?" Lizzie asks, looking round. "This is busy. Okay, it's quiet, but it's really restful and healthy. Loads of people here live well into their nineties." Amy tells her. "Well, don't let that get you down." the Doctor responds. "It's not getting me down." Amy retorts. "Well, I wanted to see how you were. You know me, I don't just abandon people when they leave the Tardis. This Time Lord's for life. You don't get rid of your old pal the Doctor so easily." the Doctor lies, Lizzie raising her brow at him. "Hmm. You came here by mistake, didn't you?" Amy asks. "Yeah, bit of a mistake. Promised to take Lizzie to out of space Disney. But look, what a result. Look at this bench. What a nice bench. What will they think of next? So. What do you do around here to stave off the, you know-" the Doctor starts as they all sit on a bench. "Boredom." Amy finishes for him. "Self harm." he finishes. "We relax." Rory tells him. "Relax." the Doctor mouths to Lizzie, making her giggle silently. "We live. We listen to the birds." Rory continues. "Yeah, see? Birds. Those are nice." Amy tells the Doctor and Lizzie. "We didn't get time to listen to birdsong back in the Tardis days, did we?" Rory asks, bird song starting. "Oh blimey, my head's a bit. Ooo. Er, no, you're right, there wasn't a lot of time for birdsong back in the good old..." the Doctor trails off, the four of them falling asleep.

" the Doctor trails off, the four of them falling asleep