The Time of Angels

Lizzie smiles as the Doctor leads her and Amy round a museum "Wrong

Lizzie smiles as the Doctor leads her and Amy round a museum "Wrong. Wrong. Bit right, mostly wrong. I love museums." the Doctor tells the sisters, commenting on a lot of the artefacts. "Yeah, great. Can we go to a planet now? Big space ship? Churchill's bunker? You promised us a planet next." Amy says. "Amy, this isn't any old asteroid. It's the Delerium Archive, the final resting place of the headless monks. The biggest museum ever." the Doctor tells her. "You've got a time machine. What do you need museums for?" Amy asks. "Wrong. Very wrong. Ooo, one of mine. Also one of mine." the Doctor smiles. "Oh, I see. It's how you keep score." Amy smiles. The Doctor stops and looks at a square box in a case "Oh great, an old box." Amy remarks. "It's from one of the old starliners. A Home Box." the Doctor tells her. "What's a Home Box?" Lizzie asks in interest. "Like a black box on a plane, except it homes. Anything happens to the ship, the Home Box flies home with all the flight data." the Doctor explains. "So?" Amy asks. "The writing, the graffiti. Old High Gallifreyan. The lost language of the Time Lords. There were days, there were many days, these words could burn stars and raise up empires, and topple gods." he responds. "What does it say?" Amy asks. "Hello, sweetie." Lizzie says at the same time as the Doctor, the Doctor looking at her in shock and surprise. "I don't know how I knew that." Lizzie says, frowning in confusion. "Problem for later." the Doctor decides, breaking the glass and stealing the box.

They run back to the Tardis, being chased by two security guards "Why are we doing this?" Amy asks as the Doctor starts connecting the box to the Tardis. "Because someone on a spaceship twelve thousand years ago is trying to attract my attention. Let's see if we can get the security playback working." the Doctor responds. The playback plays, showing a woman winking at the camera "The party's over, Doctor Song. Yet still you're on board." a man tells her as it cuts to a different camera shot. "Sorry, Alistair. I needed to see what was in your vault. Do you all know what's down there? Any of you? Because I'll tell you something. This ship won't reach its destination." she tells him. "Wait till she runs. Don't make it look like an execution." Alistair tells two guards. "Triple seven five, slash three four nine by ten, zero twelve slash acorn. Oh, and I could do with an air corridor." the woman says, the Doctor typing what she's saying into the console. "What was that? What did she say?" Amy asks. "Coordinates." the Doctor responds. "Like I said on the dance floor, you might want to find something to hang on to." the lady tells Alistair. The Doctor turns off the footage as the woman flies out the airlock, the Doctor running to the door and opening it. Holding out his hand he helps the woman inside, the woman falling on top of him "Doctor?" Amy asks. "River?" the Doctor responds. "Follow that ship." River tells the Doctor as they get up and look at the ship.

Lizzie stands to the side watching as River and the Doctor fly the Tardis together "They've gone into warp drive. We're losing them. Stay close." River tells the Doctor. "I'm trying." he responds. "Use the stabilisers." River says. "There aren't any stabilisers." the Doctor responds. "The blue switches." River tells him. "Oh, the blue ones don't do anything, they're just blue." he retorts. "Yes, they're blue. Look, they're the blue stabilisers." River tells him, flicking them up. The Tardis stops shaking making River smile "See?" she says. "Yeah. Well, it's just boring now, isn't it? They're boring-ers. They're blue boring-ers." the Doctor tells her, going over to the jump seat and sitting down on it as Lizzie giggles and sits next to him. "Doctor, how come she can fly the Tardis?" Amy asks. "You call that flying the Tardis? Ha!" he tells her. "Okay. I've mapped the probability vectors, done a fold-back on the temporal isometry, charted the ship to its destination, and parked us right along side." River smiles. "Parked us? We haven't landed." the Doctor says, getting up. "Of course we've landed. I just landed her." River tells him. "But, it didn't make the noise." he tells her. "What noise?" River asks. "You know, the..." the Doctor responds, imitating the noise the Tardis makes. "It's not supposed to make that noise. You leave the brakes on." River tells him. "Yeah, well, it's a brilliant noise. I love that noise." the Doctor tells her. "So do I." Lizzie smiles, the Doctor smiling back.