Chapter 1-The Boy Who Lived

•─────────⋅ ☽◯☾ ⋅─────────•

Seraphina Tonks always liked flying

Seraphina Tonks always liked flying. The smooth wood of the broom she flew on felt natural in her hands as she weaved skillfully through the muggle city of London. She ducked under a bridge and did a childish spin while coming out the other side. A small giggle left her lips as she turned the right way up and glanced to her sister.

Nymphadora Tonks was already looking at her sister with a small scowl on her face. This was a serious mission the pair had come along to and the younger was acting like it was some sort of game. Tonk's hair flashed a slight red before settling to its usual purpley brown.

The one thing that confused Seraphina about this mission was why hadn't Mad Eye let her apparate them to 5 privat drive. Surely it made sense. She knew that the Ministry were watching their every move but no one here had the trace on them.

Seraphina sighed annoyed at her own thoughts and angled her broom down as them descended. They had already arrived at the not so quaint muggle residence of Surrey. She felt herself shiver as her two feet landed on the hard tarmac. She really did feel out of her comfort zone here. Growing up she hand quite a magical upbringing even though her father, merlin rest his soul, was a muggle. She couldn't even think of a world without magic. Even after her fathers death due to snatchers, her mother made sure to introduce her to magic straight away. Especially since her metamorphosis was clear at a very young age. It would've been hard to explain to her why her eyes changed and she called morph into anything she wanted. Unlike her sister though, the younger tonks hardly used her gift. Even if she was what dumbledore said, 'the most talented metamorphmagi he'd seen in a long time.'

It was late enough that all the lights of the surrounding houses were off. Only the street lamps illuminated the houses; and of course the moon above them. Although that was just a sliver of white in the sky.

With a simple flick of her wand, Seraphina's broom disappeared and she looked to see everyone else do the same. Moody grunted as he stepped forward towards the dark house before turning around to face the group.

"Now, we all know what we're doing. In and out. No wondering off" Seraphina felt Moody's eyes, well eye, snap to her as he spoke. Innocently, she shrugged her shoulders and skipped up the paved path of the house and to the front door. Lightly, she knocked on the door earning a sharp tap on her arm from Moody.

"Quit it Phina!" Moody snapped and tapped the door with his wand. He stood to the side as the party all trailed in to the muggle house with Seraphina going last. With another check of the street, Moody followed them in.

The house was eerily quiet. All that could be heard was a soft ticking from a clock nearby and the short trill of an owl. No doubt Hedwig. Seraphina couldn't wait to get aquatinted with the bird. Another friend for her to hang out with.