Chapter -31

Hey rasgullas ❤️❤️

How are you all?

The target 🎯 is 170 votes.

Here is the long chapter i told you about 🥰🥰

So enjoy......❤️❤️

And please don't forget to vote ⭐ and comment 🥰❤️

*******************************************

Valtina woke up feeling wetness in her pant. She look beside her to see Felix is no longer there.

She frowned and tried to sit up but hiss when she feel a sharp pain on her back.

"Ah!"

Valtina couldn't understand what is happening and so she carefully sit up and look down to see red patches on her white pants.

Her eyes widen, she ran upto the washroom and lock the door and check the pant carefully to see they were blood patches.

Sweats were forming on her forehead, she was feeling a bit dizzy too.

She bit her lower lip to stop herself from crying.

What she should do now?

Should she tell her brothers about it?

She was thinking all of this when , she heard sharp knocks on the door.

"Sweetheart? Sweetheart are you there?"

Valtina gulp hearing Gomzalo's panicked voice.

"Y..yes I am here jammy"

She heard him sighing in relief.

"Sweety, are you hurt? Tell me . Because I just saw blood on the sheets. Are you ok? Please tell me truth"

Gonzalo pleaded. He couldn't understand why there was blood stains on the sheet. He panicked thinking she hurt herself or something.

Valtina lowly answer hoping he didn't heard but unfortunately he did.

"Jamy, I am not hurt anywhere but I am bleeding"

"WHAT?"

"Oo my god ! What happened? Are you ok? Are you in pain ? Tell me please"

Valtina lowly again answered

"Ah! Yeah!"

"Oh my god! You come out sweetheart. I am calling the doctor "

Valtina replied

"Okay"

Gonzalo softly said

"Sweetheart don't be afraid ok? Everything is going to be ok hm? I am changing the bedsheet, ok?"

Valtina replied

"Ok , I will just change my clothes than"

"Yes sweety"

Gonzalo tried to answer her without panicking her but failed miserably.

He quickly called the doctor and threatened him to come in 10 mins.

He changed the bedsheet.

By that time Valtina walk upto the closet , which is connected with her bathroom and change her clothes.

And slowly come out enduring the pain in her back and waist.

Gonzalo quickly pick her up bridal style and lay her down on the bed and cover her with a blanket.

He checked her temperature but it's normal.

"Are you in pai sweety?"

Valtina replied

"Um, yeah my back and waist is paining"

Gonzalo gulp down his fears and quickly message the boys downstairs about the problem.

And sit beside her , he started massage her forh6and hand comforting her with his sweet words.

And suddenly her room door brust opened and Ricci, Ricco, Scar and Noah got inside and asked in unison

"What happened?"

Gonzalo quickly explained everything.

All of them started to panick but one glare from Gonzalo and they get into their blank and poker face.

They tried to comfort her by hiding their panick side.

Meanwhile Downstairs
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Dante wanted to clear up his mind, and so he was about to leave the house for a long drive .

When the doctor enter the house. Dante raised his brow and asked

"Who are you? And what are you doing here?"

Doctor now down in respect and fear.

He showed his I'd card and replied

"Sir, I am a doctor and is ordered to be here immediately as Ms, is I'll sir"

Dante's eyes widen

"What?"

He ran upstairs without waiting for a reply to Valtina's room  completely forgetting about the doctor.

The doctor having no choice followed Dante as he doesn't know where is the room is.

__________$$$$--------&&&&&&___________

First of all sorry for the grammatical mistakes 🙏🙏

This is the longest I ever write i think 🤔.

Anyways I wanted to continue but think otherwise because I certainly wasn't sure now that in which direction is the story going now.

The cousi and her periods phase just started and I just want to complete the phase quickly so I can began writing about the schoo l phase.

Anyways,

Did you like the chapter?

What do you think about Gonzalo?

What do you think about about the others?

What do you think about Dante?

What do you think will happen next?

Do you have any suggestions?

See you in next chapter till than toodles ❤️💋💋❤️