Chapter - 10

I am so so sorry rasgullas ❤️❤️ for not updating sooner 🥺

I just went on a little vacation.

Anyways now I am back 😁

And thank you for the supports. I really appreciate it 😘😘

So ..............

As we reached the chapter 10

There will be now lock 🔐 on the chapters

Means next chapter will be unlocked that is published after you reached the target 🎯

And the target 🎯 is ........

This chapter must get 35 votes.......and 25 comments.

Now here is the chapter 🤗

***********************************************Now, Valtina had come to mall with Ricci and Ricco for shopping.

They buy so many things and clothes for her.

And every thing is so expensive that Valtina doesn't want to buy anything from there.

Isn't like that she never wore expensive clothes infact she always wore expensive clothes.

But this clothes are even expensive than that.

And also she doesn't want to be a burden to her brothers.

But Ricci ensured her that this payment won't even give a scratch to their black card.

Valtina still is a bit not sure.

But the twins doesn't want to hear any excuses and buy what ever they saw.

However, Ricco choose the dark colours whereas Ricci choose the bright colours.

Valtina liked all of them.

They bought school supplies , stationery , shoes, a digital watch and tab. And also a iPhone for her.

And now she has that many clothes that she can wore different dress thrice each day for next 1 year .

The guards take all the things with them to the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Valtina complained " We buyed so many clothes"

Ricci said "It's fine doll"

Valtina frowned

"But it's really very much. I think we should give back some"

Ricco Coldly said to her

"Listen here little darling, you are our sister. A Moretti. You wouldn't repeat any dress."

Valtina gasp at his words

"What? This is not fair. We should not waste money for only wearing a dress once"

Ricco smirked and ignored her complaints.

Ricci changed the topic