Chapter - 6

Guys I really want all of you to support me in my new story please 🥺🥺

I sometimes feels like, I writing shit. That's why no body votes and comments please motivate me 🙏

*************************************************

After reaching home, Felix carried Valtina out of the car and walk inside without waiting for anyone.

All the guards are looking at the scene shocked.
I mean why not if a dangerous person who hates physical touches and girls suddenly carring a little girl in his arms and holding her in a protective hold. Anybody will be shocked.

But they knew she must be someone important if the Psycho Brothers are taking care of her this gently.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Felix take Valtina to his room, where he never allowed anyone to enter not even his brothers.

He layed her down on the bed gently and put pillows around her, as if she is a baby who will fall down.

He put the blanket over her and immediately Valtina snuggle to the blanket.

He smiled a little and kiss her cheek before walking out of the room.

He went downstairs in the living room where everyone is sitting.

He also took a sit in the single couch.

Dimitri asked Felix  " Do you want her to sleep with me, in my room"

As he throught Felix will somehow maybe uncomfortable.

But Felix clenched his jaw and said Coldly

"No I am comfortable with her, she will sleep with me"

Giving no option to others to say or deny.

Dimitri nodded still feeling a little shocked of his behaviour and looked at others.

"So...... We have to take care of somethings first. I don't want her to get scared of us or something. So, we will make her comfortable first in this environment of the house and give little by little information about our work and mafia and not in one overwhelming her. She needs adjust in our lifestyle first. "

Everyone agreed and nod at him.

Gonzalo said " We also have to introduce her as the Mafia Princess soon"

Dimitri jaw clenched, he wanted to make to Valtina out of this mafia world but he knows he can't, she is already involved in the mafia as she is his little sister, a Moretti.

He replied Coldly to Gonzalo

"I will soon. But first she has to be comfortable enough for this shit!"

Gonzalo nod.

Ricci said with a grin " Tomorrow I will show her all my dolls. Gosh! She is so cute like a doll that........"

He said with a evil smirk

" I want to preserve her in my Showcase "

Gonzalo sternly said " Don't do anything stupid with her like you did to others "

Ricci replied "Don't worry , she is my doll,my sister. I will take care of her, others were nasty bitches only "

Ricco stand up and muttered" Good night "

And went upstairs with out waiting for any reply.

Gonzalo questioned "Is he he fine?"

Dimitri replied " Don't worry, he is just overwhelmed with the sudden things and changes, he will be fine"

Gonzalo nodded.

They also bid ' good nights' and went to their room but not before, peeking at Valtina once.

Ricco also looked at her when he camed upstairs for some seconds and than left.

Felix came back to his room and Antonio take over the body again.

He took a shower and changed into his sweatpants as he sleep bare chest.

He layed beside her and gently pull out the pillows which were in his side and pull Valtina towards him and cuddle with her. He drifted to sleep in some time.

••••••••••••••••••••

Next morning,

Antonio woke up from his best sleep which was surprisingly without any nightmares . He sleeped peacefully after years

He look at his other side and saw...........................

_________________________________________--------------------------------------

First of all sorry for the grammatical mistakes 🙏🙏

Please my rasgullas vote ⭐ and comment 🥰

Now........

Did you like the chapter?

What do you think about Felix treating her like a baby?

What do you think about Ricci wanting her to preserve in showcase?

What do you think about Ricco 's behaviour?

What do you think about Antonio 's night mares?

What do you think  Antonio saw when he woke up?

Please 🥺 support me and please follow my account 🙏
See you in next chapter till than toodles ❤️💋❤️