Chapter - 3

Please vote and comment 🙏
It give me inspiration 🙏
    Please respond, or how will I know that if you are liking the story or not?
  And also suggest if you have something on your mind regarding the story 🥰

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Moretti brothers reach the office and enter inside.

Everybody bow down before them, as they knew who they are and what are they capable of.

Mr Hos meet them on the loby and let them on his cabin .

Dimitri signed the custody papers along with some other papers . Mr Hos inform them about her, like her allergies and fears.

They got to know she has allergies from brocolli,
capcicum and nuts  like Antonio.

And she has fear of darkness and height like Ricci.

Than Mr Hos leave to get their little sister  while the brothers waited in Mr Hos cabin.

******************

After 10 mins, Mr Hos enter the cabin with a very cute, little and innocent looking girl .

The girl was the exact copy of Dimitri . They can be twins if not for the age and height difference.

But unknowingly Dimitri felt proud for her being Xerox copy of him.

A small almost invisible smile came on his lip.

Mr Hos look at the brothers only to find them staring at their sister without blinking.

Mr Hos smiled a little and said gently to the girl
" Ms Moretti, they are your brothers and he is your eldest brother and now your legal guardian Dimitri Alveriz Moretti" pointing at Dimitri.

The girl looked at Dimitri for some seconds, his cold and emotionless face frozen her.

She didn't knew how to react. First she lost her parents than she got to knew she has brothers.
And now her eldest brother  exactly has the same facial features she has
How much she goona take?

Unknowingly she blurted out loudly " You look like me"

Dimitri smirk watching her getting shock by her own voice

He felt a ting in his heart hearing her soft voice.

Dimitri gave her sign with his index finger and said "Come here"

His deep voice make his little sister gulp and look at Mr Hos for confirmation.

This action of her , made Dimitri angry. He doesn't even know why?

For him, she is His little sister , he is her guardian and if she needed confirmation for something it will be from  Him.

He Coldly said "Fast"

Mr Hos give her a nod in encouragement. She slowly walk towards him like a kitten and stand infront of him.

Dimitri asked "What's your name?"

"Valtina Astrid Moretti" She replied.

Dimitri 's heart beats faster hearing her soft and silky voice.

Finally getting some courage Valtina said curiously

" Where were are you all this time? You even come after 1 week of their death. Do you know how much scared was I alone? You didn't even came in my birthday ever? You know my bestie Daisy also have a brother , I was so jealous of her . I never knew I had brothers. But now I know I have 5 brothers. But but but you know I am very angry with you. I won't talk to you "

Than she bite a little of her tongue and said with a adorable pout

" Oh! no , I already talk to you. Very bad why didn't you told me I am rumbling huh! Ok fine forget whatever I said . Just remember I am angry at you all."

And than she cross her arms around her chest and look at other side looking like a cute angry kitten.

Dimitri couldn't help but chuckled a little.

Even Antonio 's lips twitch a little whereas Ricco and Gonzalo eyes shows amusement.

But Ricci is looking blankly at her thinking something deeply

________________________________________--------------------------------------

First of all sorry guys for the grammatical mistakes 🙏🙏

Please vote and comment 🥰🥰

So....
Did you like the plot going on the story?

What was your favourite part?

What do you think about Dimitri 's reaction at Valtina's rumble?

What do you think about Valtina's rumble?

What do you think about Valtina's behaviour?

What do you think will be brothers reaction?

Please give me some suggestions 🥰

See you in next chapter till than toodles ❤️❤️💋💋