Chapter -5

"Let's go"

Dimitri put Valtina down on her feet and stand up holding her hand.

Valtina bid Mr Hos with a bright smile and said

"Bye Mr Hos, thank you for taking care of me. I wish we meet again."

Mr Hos smiled gently to her and said " You are welcome Ms Moretti. "

Unknown to them , Moretti brothers are getting angry.

They didn't even knew why?

They glared at Mr Hos and went out of the office.

Mr Hos smiled thinking that he did took a good decision.

At first he was a bit scared thinking if they can take care of the Little girl. But now seeing them acting so naturally with her.

He knew they will love her, protect her, and will take good care of her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Moretti 's are now are in the parking area, when Valtina asked Dimitri

" We didn't take my bag from there, bubba "

Her a simple nickname made him halt in his steps, he look at her and kneel down infront of her shocking the others.

And why not? Dimitri the king of the shadow mafia never kneel infront of anyone.

Dimitri asked her almost gently " What did you say?"

Valtina frown thinking if he didn't heard her and repeat

" I said we didn't take my bag bubba?"

Dimitri's face broke into a small smile

"Bubba?"

Valtina nod feeling confused.

Dimitri asked " Why this Nick name?"

Valtina smiled showing her dimples, whom only Dimitri have among the brothers from their mother.

"Because it suits you duh!"

Dimitri couldn't help and kiss her forehead lovingly.

Gonzalo smiled looking at the eldest and youngest interaction.
He can see the changes in his brothers already.
Dimitri the 'Cold Stone' is smiling and showing his emotions. Antonio who hates everyone is having a small smile almost invisible. Ricco is having a blank face but his eyes shows love and adoration for their sister. While Ricci is smiling widely.

Dimitri pull away and caress her cheek with his rough hands.

" We will buy new clothes for you okay"

Valtina nod and replied "ok"

Dimitri stand up and hold her hand.

They all settle down in one car as they wanted to spend time with her.

Valtina is staring outside with a sad smile watching the place whom she used to call her home town, is passing far and far away from her.

The brothers also noticed her sad gaze but they keep quite and let her have her moment.
Slowly slowly Valtina 's eyes started to get heavy and her head fall on Antonio 's shoulder making him look at her.

He saw she is fast asleep, he couldn't believe he has such a sweet and innocent sister. He imagined her as a brat but she no where like those nasty bitches.

Felix voice rang inside " She is so cute Antonio. She is now our babygirl, we will never let her go "

( Felix voice will be bold and Antonio's will be normal )

Antonio become shocked hearing Felix . Because Felix just hate everything especially girls as hates their so called egg doner.

Gonzalo saw valtina head on Antonio 's shoulder knowing he hates when someone touch him . He tried to take her but Felix growled taking control over the body

" Don't touch her dickhead. Can't you see she is sleeping"

Felix pick her and put her on his lap making her comfortable.

He caress her long hair making her more sleepy she instantly snuggle closer to him making Felix tighten his hold on her .

On the other hand,

Moretti brothers are looking at him shock , because Felix never let someone touch him especially girls. He used to say their touches disgust him and now

here he is babying their little sister.

_______________________________________----------------------------------------

Phew! This is the longest chapter I write.

First of all my rasgullas......

Sorry for my grammatical mistakes 🙏🙏

And next.....

Please rasgullas please ..... Support me, vote and comment on the chapters.

I want to know how you are liking the story.
If you didn't respond how will have my inspiration to write. Please understand and support me

And also please follow my account...🙏

Now .....

Did you like the chapter?

What do you think about Dimitri's nickname?

What do you think about Moretti brothers having changes in them?

What do you think about Valtina being sad of going away from her hometown?

What do you think about Felix?

What do you think about Felix ' behaviour?

See you in next chapter till than toodles ❤️💋❤️