E-31

_____.______

_____________

.
.
_____
________
.
.
Author POV

Days later

Another sigh , escape between his dry lips and it's was third time from the morning. He moved a bit than turn to faced the window. The weather was perfect, The sky was clear and the wind was blowing softly.

He saw a pair of birds flying away with each other. He smiled a little than closed his tired eyes and take a deep breath then let it go.

He only have few weeks now and he don't felt any regrets for this . He already accepted the truth that he is going to left the world soon .

He heard the door open so he turned to saw his doctor, come to check his daily reports not like there are any improvement.

His health is getting worse day by day but he don't care about this now .

"Hy-yung" he was having difficulty to talk as Jungkook sigh and slammed his board at the table , not so loudly.

"We are finding a heart transplant for you soobin, don't lose hopes" Jungkook said with a straight serious looking face as the younger just smiled at him.

"I-i don't want- heart transplant hyung, Stop finding" soobin said , coughing as Jungkook stared at him with disbelief.

"Listen soobin, stop being stubborn and I think you should stop talking like this it's not good for your mental health" jungkook replied.

The younger didn't said anything back to jungkook but he just turned his face away again toward the window.

Jungkook was looking at the weak younger, who was laying at the same bed for last two months. Suffering to death .

He let out a sigh and rubbed his eyes which was tired by over night shift . Than turned to the younger again.

"Soobin" the younger turned his head slowly at him and look at him with a question look wondering what the older want to say.

"I know you will never told your family about this but I did called someone to come and meet you" jungkook said and soobin just stared at him .

"W....why...?" The younger said with low tone as Jungkook just walked outside of the room leaving the younger in confusion.

But his confusion solved when the door open and someone enter that made his heart felt heavy and skipped a beat even though his heart was having difficulty to beat and pump blood around his body .