E-29

______._______

_____________

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

.
.
____
_________
.
.
Author POV

(Grab your tissue for safety 😀)

He let out a sigh and looked up to his happy family, who was talking with each other, laughing at each other, Wonyoung was arguing with sunghoon as always. Beomgyu was talking to Yeonjun and Taehyun.

He is happy that his brother obey his words and get along with Beomgyu. He smiled a little while looking at his family than looked down at the ground.

His gonna miss his family and "him" but he can't help with this, he don't want to make anyone worried that's why he didn't told anyone about this .

He just want his last day of his life went peacefully, if he saw anyone crying just because of him than he will guilty over himself. He is trying to believe the truth and he don't want to feel weak that he is going to die soon .

He slowly backed up from his family and walked away to outside of the mansion than sat down at the bench that was placed at the front yard .

He was sitting there alone until he felt someone come and sat down beside him. He turn to saw his brother sitting beside him

"What are you doing here alone?" Taehyun asked as the older just chuckled than shook his head .

"Nothing just I want to get some fresh air so, why are you here go inside and enjoy with others" soobin said and Taehyun let out a sigh .

"I want to say thanks to you hyung" soobin smiled and turned to his brother again than patted his brother head. "I know what you're talking about but no need to thanks me" he replied than lean back to his seat.

"Why don't you and Yeonjun hyung get together?" Taehyun said . "It's already late Taehyun, there is no use of us getting together" a bitter chuckle escape between his lips as he closed his eyes .

"What do you mean it's late?" The younger asked but soobin didn't reply anything he just stared at the sky .

He saw so many stars shining at the night sky and maybe after three months he will be one of them ?

"Taehyun, never thought that you're hyung left your side , you need to be strong" soobin said , breaking silence between him and his brother.

"I don't know what your talking about but not like you will tell me what's wrong with you" Taehyun said with a eye roll.

Suddenly they both heard their names was called so they turned to saw it was Beomgyu who was calling them.