E-14

____._____

________________

_____
___________

Author POV

Next day at morning

Soobin walked down the Stairs and saw Dokyoung sitting at the couch with bandage over his face and some wounds , given by soobin yesterday.

He glared at Dokyoung then walked toward the kitchen and when he enter, he saw Wonyoung and beomgyu there along with Mrs choi ..

"Oh hey good morning hyung, is Yeonjun hyung okay?" Beomgyu asked at the moment he saw the older entering.

Soobin just nodded his head then walked passed by Beomgyu toward the fridge then open it . Everyone was noticing his movements without saying anything.

Soobin look inside the fridge then found what he was looking for , he took out the big bar of chocolate and close the fridge.

He turned around to saw that Beomgyu was staring at him with confusion all over his face but at other side Mrs choi and Wonyoung was smiling at him .

"What's was that?" Beomgyu asked to Wonyoung who was smiling. "Well it's for Yeonjun oppa because whenever oppa is upset , soobin oppa always give him chocolates to light up his mood" Wonyoung replied as Beomgyu nod his head with a smile .

Soobin rolled his eyes then walked upstairs to his room . He open the door and then close it behind him . His eyes caught the current figure sitting at the balcony all alone while Hugging his knees .

He walked toward Yeonjun and stood beside the younger. Yeonjun look at him when he heard the older
Footsteps but then look at front , the view that was coming from there .

Yeonjun was staring at the view in front him until he was interrupted by soobin showing him a big bar of chocolate in front his face .

He turned to the older and rose his eyebrows and looked at the chocolate again. "Are you taking it or not I don't have the whole day for you" soobin said with his usual cold tone.

Yeonjun take the bar of chocolate from soobin hand then opened the package of it . He take a bite of it then again look at the front without saying anything in back .

"What's with the silent mood today?" Soobin said while leaning towards the bar made of glass . Yeonjun didn't replied anything, he just focused on the chocolate.

Soobin raised his eyebrows and turned to him "Are you even awake" Soobin said in annoying voice which made Yeonjun turn to him with a confused look .