E-17

____._____

_______________

_____
__________

Author POV

At present

Yeonjun open his eyes and look around, he can't see properly because he was still sleepy but he somehow managed himself to get up from his laying posture.

He rubbed his eyes then looked at the clock and his eyes widen . "Oh shit! It's almost dinner time and he will be back at anytime!! Oh shit I have to hurry up!!" Yeonjun mumbles, being freaked out then got up .

He immediately run toward the kitchen but he tripped over and almost lost balance but he hold the counter . "I need to be careful" he said and went to make dinner.

He don't know when soobin will be back but he need to hurry up , and because of doing everything hurriedly he accidentally spilled some hot water on his hand and it burnt a little , not so much .

He yelp in pain and look at his hand , to saw burnt mark . He sigh and went to find the aid kit box . He healed his wound and again went back to kitchen to make dinner .

Soon he was finished making dinner and he served everything at the table then let out a sigh of relived .

He was about to Sit down but the bell rang means soobin is back . He got up and run toward the big door then open it to meet the cold of the older .

"Welcome back" he give a small smile but the older just passed by him without greeting anything back . Yeonjun close the door and turned back .

"Come downstairs after shower , I made dinner" he said , looking down at the ground .

"I don't want to eat, I already eat outside" soobin replied back and went to upstairs. Yeonjun felt so hurt because he make dinner for him and he also burned his hand but what he get in back .

Tears filled in his eyes , he looked at his injured hand then blink away to avoid the tears in his eyes . He walked toward the kitchen and put everything at the fridge because he was not in mood to eat dinner .

He washed every plates and put them at the right place then dry his hand at the towel that was placed beside the sink .

Yeonjun come out from the kitchen and turned off the lights of living room then went upstairs toward his room .

He opened the door when he reached his room . When he open the door saw that Soobin was already sleeping at the bed without even caring about him .