E-28

______._______

_______________

.
.
_____
__________
.
.
Author POV

Taehyun entered the room to saw Beomgyu sitting at the bed , waiting for someone maybe for him . Beomgyu looked up when he heard the door open and someone footsteps.

He looked up to saw Taehyun, when he saw the older he immediately got up from his place and went to him .

"Taehyun please I am really sorry , I didn't meant anything that night , I was not in my right mind , can you please forgive me" Tears was streaming down his cheeks nonstop as he continued.

Taehyun didn't reply anything or look at him which made Beomgyu more guilty over himself.

He was sniffing quietly while Staring at the older , in front him . He slowly wiped his tears and looked at the older again.

"It's okay if-" Beomgyu words was cuts  by Taehyun who passed by him . He felt so hurt when the older didn't reply anything means the older is still angry over him .

He was about to walked away but suddenly he felt two strong arms wrapping around his waist and rest his chin at his shoulder.

He froze at the spot and looked back at older who was hugging him from behind with eyes closed.

"You're really sorry huh?" Taehyun whispered as Beomgyu slowly nodded his head .

"It's okay , I didn't mind any words you said to me but I was hurt deeply by your words like someone stabbed my heart with a knife , I am also sorry if I made you felt guilty " Taehyun pulled away from the hug and turned Beomgyu to face him.

He wipe the tears that was Beomgyu cheek and softly caresses his both cheeks with his hands .

"Don't worry I will never leave you alone , how can I leave you when I just fall in love with you"Beomgyu felt like crying again because Taehyun was really so kind toward him always and he hurt the older days ago .

"Aish, don't cry" Taehyun pulled him into a hug and stroke his hairs . Beomgyu hugged him back while sobbing.

"I-i am really sorry Taehyun" he said between sobbing and Taehyun sigh than pull away from the hug .

"I am sorry" Beomgyu again repeat the same words but what Taehyun did next left him stunned to speak .

The older just pulled him into a kiss , a soft and passionate kiss .

Taehyun pulled him closer to kill the gap between their body and kiss Beomgyu more deeply . The younger come into his sense and kissed the older back .

Moments later they both pulled away as Taehyun give a peck on Beomgyu lips at the last . The younger cheeks turned red .

"Wait here" Taehyun went to the other side and open the drawer of nightstand than come back to Beomgyu with something in his hands .