God x GN

(y/n) pov:

People won't won't believe it if they see it. People might think I'm crazy or I'm just out of pure luck to be dating... God. God is a woman and more chill than I thought at first. I met her when I died once. After meeting her for the first time, she brought me back from the dead, and I could see my family again. That is one thing I will forever thank her for. I was getting myself ready for this date. She could already be watching, but I hope that is not true. I went outside, and she just appeared from light. She was giant at first before going to a more normal size, but she was still bigger than me.

God: I can see you are ready

(y/n): were you watching me change?

God: why would I do such a thing? Let's go then. 

I think I might have seen a little blush on her. I decided not to think about it. I had more thoughts about what kind of date we were going on. Let out a hand. I grabbed it. I decided to ask her where we were going. 

(y/n): where are we going?

God: I thought about taking you to a few different places. As long as you are with me, nothing will harm you. 

(y/n): okay then

I felt a little funny. Some light formed around us for a few seconds. Once it disappeared, I saw that I wasn't in (s/n) anymore. I saw red rocky grounds, large spikes, red sky, and fires all over. I guess that's what it was.

(y/n): this is hell, isn't it?

God: this is

(y/n): why did you bring me here?

God: I thought you would be curious about what each world would look like

(y/n): Well... you aren't wrong about that. But I won't want to stay here for long.

We stayed here for around ten minutes. She ensured I wasn't hot and told me a few interesting stories. She did give me one of my favorite cold drinks.

God: let's get back to the normal world

The same thing happened, but... I saw we were on Mars, and I was breathing. 

God: congrats on being the first human on Mars

The gravity was different, so I had fun testing it out. I almost got hurt, but God just made the rocks move. Then she gave me some of my favorite food. 

(y/n): now that was fun

God: time to go to my home

I knew what that meant. She took me to heaven. Going back felt weird, but I'm alive this time. God went back to her giant size. We took a tour around heaven that I hadn't seen before while she was holding me. In the end, I went to God's personal quarters. I was tired from everything that happened.

God: someone is sleepy

(y/n): yeah... But that was a fun and interesting date. Thank you.

God: you're welcome (y/n). I'm going to rest, too.

She went to her giant-sized bed. She decided to put me between her... well, I'm sure someone else can guess that.

God: comfrontable?

(y/n): yup

God: sleep peacefully (y/n)

(y/n): goodnight, God; I love you

She smiled at me and managed to give me a big kiss.

God: I love you too (y/n)

I'm going to have one good night's sleep.