Judgement x GN

(y/n) pov:

I have to prepare myself for this. Not just with my stuff but also with what to be prepared for. I am going on a date with the high prosecutor of hell, and her name is Judgement. She is one of the more aggressive and violent fallen angels, but she cools down with me around. She can be soft once you get to know her and get into her heart, but don't say something like that in front of her, or you will regret it. I heard her coming towards me.

Judgement: are you ready yet?

(y/n): just finished

Judgement: come on then

She started to drag me a bit out of the door. She is aggressive, but I think she is also a bit excited as well. I am giving her an interesting date. We will be going to two main places. One where she can get some anger out and one where she can be calm. We went first went to an MBA match.

(y/n): here it is. You might get a kick out of seeing guys fight.

Judgement: if you're right, then this should be entertaining

We went inside and got a few snacks. We managed to get close to the fighting ring. Then, the fight began. Judgement already went out of her seat and began cheering.

Judgement: I WANT TO SEE BLOOD! UNLEASH YOUR WRATH SINNERS!

(y/n): I guess I made a good choice

Then, one guy hit me on my side. I saw he was bigger than me, but I told him this.

(y/n): please watch it

Guy: PISS OFF WEAKLING!

Then he shoved me to the ground. He was about to kick me till he suddenly stopped. Judgement picked me up and looked angrily at him.

Judgement: they may be a weakling, BUT THEY ARE MY WEAKLING!

She punched him in the face. He went out like a light. Nobody seemed to notice, and we watched the fight until it ended. We went outside while Judgement had an arm around me.

Judgement: you okay?

(y/n): I'm fine; thanks for standing up for me

Judgement: if anyone wants to hurt you, they will have to deal with me

(y/n): let's go to the butterfly house

Judgement: I'll carry you then

She carries me like bride style. It feels a bit embarrassing, but I also kind of like it. We got to the butterfly house. Judgement was hesitant but went in. I brought us here to calm down and have her be more peaceful.

(y/n): how is it?

Judgement: this does feel... Peaceful. I guess I could come back here again sometime to chill...

Then, a butterfly went on her nose. I chuckled a bit at that while she had an interesting face. It was over soon after.

Judgement: that was good (y/n). Thanks for this.

(y/n): no problem. I do love spending time with you. I love you.

Judgement blushed at that before smiling.

Judgement: I love you too

We kissed. However, she was a rough kisser. Then I felt her grabbing my butt.

Judgement: I think I would like to have some real fun you

I gulped a bit about what she will do to me in bed, like how she broke it last time.