Michael x GN

(y/n) pov:

Most people would think I'm probably one of the luckiest in heaven for me to have a girlfriend like mine. They are probably right about that because my girlfriend is Michael. She is the greatest archangel of all heaven and one of the closest to God. We are going on a date today. She is a busy angel, so something like this is pretty rare. I am excited though because we can spend more time. I wonder, though, what kind of date we will go through because it's heaven, and I can't really go back to earth because it's heaven, and I have died. Michael came over to me.

Michael: ready?

(y/n): I am

Michael: come then

She decided to hold on to me. Then she spread her wings and started flying.

Michael: stay still

(y/n): okay

She can be a strict person for good reasons. I can't blame her; she has one of the most important roles in heaven and the universe. I was surprised when I first heard that angels and humans can have relationships. It was because God wanted to try it out but preferred it when the human had died. I had an unfortunate untimely demise. I died from saving a few on earth. It happened to be a few nuns and a priest. I wondered, though, why Michael chose me out of anyone else.

Michael: here we are

(y/n): where...

Then I saw I was in a large garden area. It is full of animals, plants, and other things that make this much more beautiful. I then thought about where I was. I stared at my girlfriend. She stared back at me.

Michael: it can be rude to stare

(y/n): sorry... It's just... is this place what I think it is?

Michael: the garden of Eden, yes. I can see why you would stare at me like that.

(y/n): are you even allowed to do this?

Michael: God allowed me to do this. She likes you and knows you will love to see this. You just have to follow a few rules.

(y/n): let me guess. No, eating forbidden apples, I can't leave without you and not going to earth, and having a general sense of good and no bad things.

Michael looked a little red.

Michael: you got it all right

(y/n): I am not making stupid mistakes like my oldest ancestors, Adam and Eve. Aren't you glad you got a smart partner?

I gave a goofy smirk at her.

Michael: don't push your luck, but I will admit I'm glad to have you

We went around the garden. The animals were nice to us. We ended up playing a few games like hide and seek. She was easy to find, but she was a very good seeker.

Michael: found you

She had a smile on her. Seeing her smile gives me one. We were having fun. Then we sat down at the very tree Adam and Eve ate at. Michael looked like she wanted to tell me something.

(y/n): is there anything you need to tell me?

Michael: listen, I know I can be strict and a bit pushy. I know you feel down when I'm serious and don't smile that much. However, that doesn't mean I don't care about you. I felt something I had never felt before when I first saw you. You are beautiful, kind, thoughtful, and many other good things. I...

(y/n): I know... I love you, too.

She looks all red. Then I hint for a kiss. She kissed me for the first time and on the lips. She flew us over to heaven's gates. She had to go back to work. Then I noticed something coming at us. It looked like a... Soccer ball? And it was about to hit me.

(y/n): WHAT THE HECK?!

(Pretend you are behind her

(Pretend you are behind her.)

She gets in the way and catches the ball before it hits me.

Then she kicks the ball back. I hugged her and gave a quick kiss on the cheek.

(y/n): Thank you, honey

She was blushing hard.

Michael: you're welcome, and if Lucifer tries to steal you away or something like this again, I will smite her