Lucifer x GN

(y/n) pov:

Sometimes, I still can't believe that I'm doing this. If people know the truth, I will be getting a lot of hate. Why? Because I am literally dating the devil herself. Today, we are going on a date. She does love the pancakes I make, but she does like to go out, too. I am getting excited about this, but she hasn't told me where we are going for the date. Then she entered the room.

Lucifer: are you ready?

(y/n): give one second and... Done. Ready.

I made the last preparations for this date. Then she makes me hold her hand. Since we dated, I could see she is a jealous and possessive person. I didn't really mind it too much. She can be a bit strict, but I don't quite blame her for being the queen or CEO of hell. Then we got to our destination. It was a fancy restaurant. I should have known she would take me somewhere like this. 

Lucifer: here we are. I already got the reservations. 

(y/n): this is pretty expensive

Lucifer: I'm the damn queen of hell (y/n). Almost nothing is expensive to me.

(y/n): that's true 

We went inside and got our table. We began to talk about stuff. Then, I had a conversation about where we both live.

(y/n): how is hell going, by the way?

Lucifer: nothing really new. It's still mostly hot, depending on which layer you are in. Still busy with work. 

(y/n): If only I live down, I would understand

Lucifer looked like she was thinking before she seemed to have an idea. She gave a sinister smile at me.

(y/n): why are you giving me that face?

Lucifer: I will be giving you a little surprise after dinner

Then our food came. We both thought our food was good. We kept talking about other things and had just finished our dinner. We left the restaurant and went to an abandoned alleyway. 

(y/n): why are we here?

Lucifer: just hold still

Then she hugs me before fire goes around us. It was for a few seconds before it disappeared, and Lucifer let go. I saw that we were in a large bedroom and had a... Hellish taste. I saw a balcony and went there. I saw red rocky grounds, large spikes, red sky, and fires all over. I finally saw I was in some large castle. I looked at Lucifer as she had a wide smile.

(y/n): this is your place, isn't it

Lucifer: I went to your place, and I think it's time you come to mine. How about I show you around the place?

(y/n): since I'm here, I guess why not?

We only toured around a few places because it was big, and I was starting to get a little tired. We went back to the bedroom. I guess she wants me to stay. She did stay at my place, so it's fine.

Lucifer: take your clothes off and wait for me in bed

(y/n): okay, old lady

She gasped at that. I chuckled a little before she went to change in the bathroom. I was in bed and did what she said. Then she returned in her bra and panties with a lustful and sinister grin. She came onto the bed and got on top of me. I was feeling nervous.

Lucifer: so, do you like old ladies

(y/n): well... I do find them more attractive and...

I felt her tail near my privates. 

(y/n): sexy...

Lucifer: then let mommy take care of you

(y/n): you know this is my first

Lucifer: don't worry, I make sure hell will feel like heaven

She kissed me passionately before having one hell of a time.