Zdrada x GN

(y/n) pov:

I got up from taking a short nap. I looked for a few of my stuff like my wallet, phone, and other small stuff I would need. These streets are not the safest, so it's best to prepare myself. However, I'm not the only one going out. Me and my girl Zdrada are going on a date. We both were bored and were off from work. Then I started to smell smoke, and there is only one person who smokes in this house. Zdrada came down and put an arm around me. 

Zdrada: I see sleeping beauty is awake

(y/n): work wanted me to fill up one of my coworker's positions because his girlfriend broke up with him and couldn't keep his shit together. At least I am getting paid extra, and tomorrow is my day off. 

Zdrada: some people, right?

(y/n): damn right

We both had a lot of things in common, that's why we love each other very much. She may be the bitch demon, but she is my bitch although she had called me her bitch a few times before. That's usually when we have sex or something like that. We got to a drive-in theater, and there were chairs for people with no cars. We had just gotten our food and began to watch (m/n).

(y/n): finally, the previews are mostly boring

Zdrada: why couldn't they just show the movie first?

(y/n): advertisement shit

We watched the movie. We had thought it was good except during the middle of the movie. A woman went close to me.

Woman: hey there

(y/n): what? I'm watching a movie right now.

Woman: you alone?

(y/n): what's it to you?

Woman: you look hot. Can we... go back to my place and have... fun?

(y/n): sorry, but I have a girlfriend

Woman: she won't...

Zdrada got up and went in front of the woman. The woman looked scared.

Zdrada: they are hot, but they are mine. So if I were you, you should fuck off you slut.

The woman went up and away pretty quickly. We laughed at how scared she was and ran off like that. After the movie, we went to a small junkyard. We decided to do some damage. We started off by throwing stones at glass like windows or bottles before doing things like smashing. We were having fun.

Zdrada: watch this

She did a trick shot and broke a window. 

(y/n): not bad

We heard a few dogs around and got out of the junkyard. We laughed on the way home. Soon, we went to our room. 

Zdrada: now that was fun

(y/n): I thought so, too

Zdrada did another smoke before this.

Zdrada: this doesn't have to end quite yet

I knew what she meant. I am free tomorrow. I smiled at the idea.

(y/n): how would you like to...

Zdrada: what we did last time

(y/n): fine with me Zdrada. You know how to make good nights happen.

Zdrada: hahaha I love you (y/n)

(y/n): I love you too, Babe

We are going to have an interesting and good night.