11

______

______

"this isn't what we agreed on." i frowned and his eyes immediately connect with mine. "I never agreed on anything." he confidently stated and he was right he didn't but i had to banter.

he took me out into the rain where the clouds were all dark and outside was dark as well, "how could you just barge in like that." i averted my eyes, my cheeks turning crimson from the humiliation I faced in class.

"can you just listen?" he questioned calmly, soon enough the strings tightened and something began to happen, breakage.

just like what dayeon said would happen if we waited too long, breakage to the body that could damage the bond, jungwon and i hissed as the pain grew to be excruciating.

"holy fuck." he cursed under his breath as he held onto his chest and i gulped, trying to save myself from the suffocation.

"are we fucking dying?" i faced him, holding onto my breaking chest and he huffs. "I don't think we are but there's something we have to do first." he groans and grimaces in pain.

"what, get to it quick." i moaned from the pinching of the strings breaking in my chest, and he gives me the look, the look where i knew i would scream "FUCK" if I could.

"no fucking way." i scoffed in disbelief, "it's getting tighter yeri." he grasps onto my waist and pulls me into him, the rain is pouring on us and the strings luminous lights shine across our faces. "fuck it." he brought his face to the ground.

jungwon crashed his lips against mine, the breakage burst but we knew that we couldn't stop, his arms snake around the lower part of the waist while my arms surround his neck to bring him in closer to me.

oxygen returned to us, he pulled away and both of our faces were shaded red. "you know, a warning would be good next time." i stuttered, completely flustered.

"i saved the both of us, the next warning is to pray we don't fucking meet our demise."

______

HOME

today i brought jungwon home, it's been long enough to introduce him as my soulmate. "mom." i called as we entered my house, my mother's footsteps approached, she came with a cup of tea between her hands and she smiled.

"it's nice to see you jungwon, what brings you here today with yeri?" mother questioned and the color drained out of his face from anxiousness.

"mom could we sit down?" i changed the subject with a soft smile and she nods, when we make it to the living room, mrs.yang is already there and is surprised to see her son.

"you came to the park's house? you've never came here willingly?" she raised a brow up in suspicion, and that drew my mom into the living room.

jungwon and i took a seat next to each other while other mothers sat next to each other, "that's actually what we've came to talk to you guhs about." jungwon and i had our wrists near each others, allowing them to sight the bond.

both of them share glances at each other incredulously, "it's like god heard our prayers?" his mother covers her mouth with both her hands due to shock and same with my mom. Both of them cheered and jumped around from excitement.

jungwon and i faced each other, "they prayed for this? that meant we could've had different soulmates." i scoffed, this was unbelievable, "I know right." he crossed his arms.

____