7

______

______

his lips pressed onto her neck, pulling her into his embrace on the dance floor. Her arms snaked around his neck, "got a soulmate?" he question and i signal my eyes to where jungwon is. "that asshole right there."

"holy shit." he laughs, his eyes hitting the floor. "my own friend." he grinned, "should've known he wasn't treating a beauty like you right."

"what about you? you don't have a soulmate?" i tilt my head and he shakes his head, "of course. someone like you would need a perfect match for him." i bantered and his eyes fixed on mine. "could've been you." his lips curved up.

"I would've liked that very much." I chuckle beneath my breath, "yeah?" his brews went up and i giggle "oh yeah."

I pulled him in, our lips intertwining but the string tightened and no matter how bad i didn't want to let go and I wanted to keep going, the string was out of my control and had pushed me over to jungwon.

my figure dropped to the floor, right to where jungwon had been standing, watching me kiss his own friend, he glanced over to jake and his jaw clenched because his strings tightened as well and it pained greatly.

"ouch." dayeon hissed before helping her friend up from the floor, i yank her arm off and march over to jake landing one more vigorous kiss on his lips before gazing over at jungwon. "the other man." i shrugged vacantly before heading down the stairs, slamming the doors as I take my leave.

"just saying that was on you." dayeon shrugs and sunghoon just chuckles.

jungwon held his hair in frustration and blew the remaining air that he puffed up from earlier, clearly he was furious.

he lit up a cig and rushed down the stairs, "what the fuck are you doing?" he catches up to me and grasps onto my wrist.

"what? do you think you're going to be the main man, you'll always be the other fucking man." i sneered, "is this to get back at me? what the fuck is wrong with you couldn't you understand i was upset?" he scoffs.

"cant you understand that I'm clearly upset right now? god you're such a fucking asshole I don't know why I softened up with you when I should've remained rock solid, im clearly pissed so i suggest you leave." I sneered with my eyes reddened from anger.

"at least i didn't go making out with one of your friends while I was pissed, the way you went about your way and had your whole tongue in my friends mouth, and ridiculed me as you walked out. why jake out of everyone? just sleep with him at this point." he snapped and the sound of a slap echoed.

jungwon held onto his flushed cheeks, "sleep with him? i kissed him and you're implying that I'm going to go sleep with your friends? the friend I met today treated me better than you could've the whole time we were fated.
god I wish I never touched you let alone met you." my voice grew husky from the constant yelling.

"go to hell." I fired before finally yanking his arm off of my wrist and walking off.

jungwon's expressions hardened as he observed my figure disappearing in the distance, he threw the bottle he had in his hand, watching it shattered into tiny green glass pieces on the cement.

"FUCK."

_____