Chapter 19

Morgan's P.O.V

I waltzed up to the old man's house.

I kicked the door down and ran in.

I grabbed the old man and put him in a choke hold.

"Tell me how to unshrink Lexi right now!" I yelled pinning him to the wall.

"I I I don't know how" he managed to stutter out.

"Liar" I screamed punching his face.

"Well why would I tell you?" He questioned reaching for the gun.

I grabbed the gun and aimed it at him.

"Cause if you don't you'll shrink too" I said smirking at him.

"Ok the answer is the antidote" he said pointing to a jar.

"Thank you" I said as I knocked him out and beat him bloody.

I took a picture to show Lexi and ran off to find out where Blade and Lexi were.

Lexi's P.O.V

I sat on Blade's shoulder as he worked on his cows, pigs, chickens, and goats.

"You say the pig is the smarest farm animal?" I asked still kinda confused.

"Yup they're the smarts and one of the tastiest" he replied finishing up his work.

"Are you done can we go inside now!" I said standing up and slipping falling and grabbing his belt loop.

"Yes I'm done we can go inside now" he said putting me back on his shoulder.

He walked inside and the doorbell went off.

He answered it seeing Morgan and Axel.

"I got the antidote" is all Morgan said before I jumped yelling "trust jump" she caught me and shoved a leave looking thing in my mouth and setting me on the ground.

I started to glow a rainbow of colors ....