Chapter 12

Picture is Blade swimming

Blade's P.O.V

I pulled my sleeping girlfriend out of my pocket as I walked up to Axel's house.

Knock knock

I waited for Axel to answer his door.

"Hey Blade come on in Morgan's still getting ready" Axel said waving his hand.

I walked in and set Lexi down on the coffee table watching her sleep like an angel.

Lexi's P.O.V

My eyes fluttered open and I saw Blade staring at me.

"Hi where are we?" I yawned sitting up on the edge of the table.

"We're at Axel's house Lex" he said picking me up.

"Hey wanna play a game?" I said coming up with a plan to hide.

"Sure why not what game?" He said looking into my eyes.

"Put me down first so I can think" I said struggling to get free.

"Ok fine but you look like you're going to run" he said making me nervous about my plan.

"Let's play HIDE AND SEEK!" I yelled running off the table.

"I should of guessed" he sighed and started looking for me.

I climbed into a pair of high heels and watched Blade look around for me.

I decided that the high heels weren't the safest place when I saw Axel's mom walking over.

I jumped out of the show and landed in a puddle. I slid all the way across the tile floor.

"Axel I'm leaving now I'll be back at midnight" I heard Axel's mom say as she closed the front door.

Then I heard Blade.

"Guys I think Lexi's lost we're playing hide and seek and I can't find her anywhere"

Oh my god I am lost.

I stood up and instantly slipped and fell down the stairs to the basement.

Now that normally wouldn't hurt but right now three inches tall I'm pretty sure I broke some bones.

I army crawled up against the bottom stair shaking out of fear.

"Blade Axel Morgan!" I yelled as loud as I could hoping someone heard me.

My hopes raised when I heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

But they weren't Blade, Axel, or Morgan.

It was ...