{4} 𝘓𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘕𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘛𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨

CHAPTER FOUR
—————

❦❦❦

       "Skye seriously what happened?" I really must've shocked him this time, and being completely honest I don't know what happened. The last I knew we were dancing and then he made a pass at me and then I was out cold.

Now we are in some random guys room, still at this party. Daltons sitting beside me on the bed that he laid me down on, "Dalton where are we?"

"I honestly don't know Skye you passed out for a good five minutes, I caught you before you fell and carried you up here."

"So you have no idea whose room we are in?"

"Zero...that doesn't matter are you sure your okay?"

"I'm alright I just got overwhelmed I guess"

I'm looking around still trying to figure out what the hell was going on. I could feel my breath and hands shaking from how panicked I am, Dalton puts his hand on mine, "I'm gonna need you to start telling me things Skye. I'm serious. I really care about you."

His thumb rubs circles on my hand, whatever he was doing was helping slow my heart rate so I wasn't going to tell him to stop.

"Uh who the hell is in my room," Shit. The door handle starts to jiggle and I sit up way to fast, "Shit shit shit." I panic.

"Don't worry I locked the door behind us, he shouldn't be able to get in."

"Dalton there's a lock pick above every door."

"Shit."

We are both frantic, trying to figure out what the hell to do now. Do we hide? How do you explain to someone why you were in their room?

"Okay uhm Dalton I need you to grunt."

"Uhm excuse me?"

"Dalton the only acceptable reason in a frat house for us to be locked in this room right now is if we are doing each other."

"Uh okay yeah your right."

"You've gotta make noise...and put your hand up my skirt."

"Dalton put your hand up my skirt now."

The door clicks unlocked; I grab Daltons and slide it up my skirt resting it on my upper thigh, throwing my head back in the process. I also may or may not have kneed Dalton in the dick but you know, Hey It got him to make noise so it must've worked. I hear a huge gasp—

"I KNEW IT."

I look up and see Noah and Chris standing there jaws completely on the floor, for a split second Dalton and I lock eyes we are both completely stunned so much so to where I almost forgot where his hand was placed. We both quickly remembered, snapped out of the daze and jump to opposite sides of the room.

"Chris this isn't what it looks like..."

"Well Skylar it looks like you and Dalty here finally took some charge and got at it"

"Chris you have to believe her, you seriously have no idea what you walked into."

"Dalton I'm not stupid your hand was very visibly way up her skirt."