{3} 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘙𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘳𝘴

CHAPTER THREE
—————

❦❦❦

    "𝐍𝐨

    "𝐍𝐨. 𝐀𝐛𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐭. 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠." Dalton rolls his eyes; throwing the piece of paper down on his bed.

"Come on Dalton wouldn't it be hilarious—"

Dalton Lambert is a very interesting guy, he's an artist, he uses a nightlight due to his concerning fear of the dark, he was in a coma for a while when he was ten, and he HATES fraternities. I do too. But his hatred seems to stem deeper then mine, I just plainly think they are stupid. He's mentioned a few times about his dad being in one or wanting him to be in one but I'm not to sure.

"We could go and just make fun of everyone you know it would be so funny"

He sighs, running his fingers through his hair before looking back at me, "Skye, I thought you hated frats."

"Oh I do, Don't get me wrong they are stupid and immature and moronic. But Dalton hear me out...I wanna go to a partyyy it would be so much fun."

"Skye I don't want to go."

"Fine."

"Come on don't be like that"

"Like what?"

He looks at me, like really looks at me. Daltons the only one who ever does that; he looks me square in the eyes, almost like he's trying to figure me out.

"I just don't want to be my dad. We got in this huge fight over this stupid party."

"Your not your dad Dalton—" His left leg is bouncing, a habit i've noticed he does only when he talks about his dad, "i'm not gonna pretend to know what your life story is with him but going to this stupid rager with me won't ruin your life I promise...and if you hate it, I mean really hate it; we can just leave and go to a McDonalds"

He looks up at me smiling slightly, "Deal"

"and I'll go ask Chris too, she'll really make it a party", He nods and I'm out the door to find the third musketeer.

Dalton Lambert. He's the type that its hard to read, he's quite empathetic but never feels the need to share to much about himself which makes it really hard to tell what's going on with him. He clearly has something against his dad.

I knock on the door, the knocking probably sounded more like banging due to the way Chris opened the door, "Why the Hell are you pounding on my door like your the fucking FBI?"