- ᴘʀᴏʟᴏᴜɢᴇ -

꧁꧂

    𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐬, I must have dozed off. I open my eyes to find my self in the same chair I was in when I fell asleep, the room was dark, a strange tint of blue. Above me I see a flickering light never being able to hold a steady rhythm.

I must have fallen into another one of my lucid dreams. These types of dreams have been occurring since I was about 9. They aren't particularly normal and extremely vivid, It always just feels like real life as soon as the dream begins, i've never been able to sort it out.

I stand up from the familiar chair and turn around to see my resting body. Its an unusual sight. I make my way out of the room and begin to hear a piano it's very faint and carrying an eerie tune.

I make my way down the long dreadful hallway and see a flight of stairs heading downwards, I must be getting closer since the piano is becoming louder and louder.

Every steps creak has become more and more prominent, i'm fighting for my life to not be heard putting hardly any weight on these stairs. Once I reach the bottom I can hear a sort of mumbling but I can't seem to figure out what is being said.

I cautiously move towards the music, the mumbling turns into screams. I can finally understand what is being said,

"𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞, 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞"

Those words keep getting screamed the words sound evil, harsh, demonic. Those words, the music, it's all taking over my brain. I begin to feel dizzy from all the noise.

I'm searching this house looking for what could be happening. Running around at this point desperate to find the source. I turn a corner and there it all is.

The piano and a figure, its a woman. She's tall, slim, I can't see the front of her. She's walking around behind the piano, pacing back and forth but not frantically. She's completely calm and collected but she's yelling, screaming those two words over and over and over again.

I'm watching her scanning her movements, I take a step back and the floor squeaks. The woman freezes, her shoulders hunch forward and she slowly turns around towards me. I'm frozen in fear. Her eyes are black purely black, she has black lipstick smudged on her face. She looks demonic.

"𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐒𝐤𝐲𝐞."

She's not moving, starring directly at me with her lifeless features. "Your responsible, YOUR RESPONSIBLE", She screams now charging at me. I'm still frozen, she reaches me and her hands wrap around my throat, pushing me into the next room, screaming in my face. I trip over something on the floor and fall down.

Just as quickly I was there I was back. Laying on my living room floor the same place I had just fell in my dream...