Chapter 20: Fitz

When we got to the healing center Elwin immediately began to exam Sophie.

We all stood behind him and watched as he tried to stop the bleeding in her arms.

"What happened?" He asked.

"Her arms were from Ruys force fields, and Fintan burning her." I replied.

He sighed in relief, which felt wrong to look at but I knew that he ment that it could have been way worse.

"So why is she passed out?" Elwin asked.

"She inflicted on 20 Neverseen members. But she was really drained after."

Everyone's jaw dropped.

Elwin snapped out of his daze, and began to wrap bandages covered in different balms, around her arms.

Elwin finished and looked back at us "Don't worry she will be okay. I'll send her to Everglen when she is ready to go."

We all sighed in relief. Then we Leaped to Everglen.

We all sat in my bedroom in an awkward silence.

"So..." Tam said, braking the silence. "Fitz are we gonna ignore the fact that you joined the Neverseen?"

I sighed and looked at my shoes "I'm sorry guys, for everything. Please forgive me."

"We forgive you." Linh said "But why would you join them at all?"

"I... I got jealous of Sophie and Keefe and wanted Sophie for myself. And I figured the Neverseen could help make it happen. And I was wrong and I regret every second of it. Now I support Keefe and Sophie." I explained.

"It's Sokeefe." Biana murmured.

"Or it's team Foster-Keefe." Keefe exclaimed.

Everyone groaned.

Right then the door opened, and Sophie got tackled to the ground by Biana's hug.

"I missed you guys too." Sophie said, as everyone joined in.

"I swear Sophie, you really know how to give someone a heart attack." Dex said.

Sophie giggled and finally everyone returned to their original seats.

I watched as Sophie and Keefe snuggled with each other on my bed, making Tam gag.

It was just like old times.

Biana stood up, making sure she got everyone's attention, as she said "I think it's time we end the Neverseen once and for all."