Chapter 19: Biana

So I'm taking off my makeup in my room, when I hear someone banging on the door.

"What's up Keefe?" I asked. "You realize it's like late at night right."

"We need to talk." He replied, taking a seat on my desk chair.

He told me everything from him and Ro pranking  Master Leto, how they saw Fitz in the hallway, Fitz's apology, his plan on getting Sophie, and that they were gonna be at Everglen.

By the time he finished I didn't know what to feel. Ultimately I was relived that Sophie was going to be safe and that Fitz was coming back. But I was worried about the fact that Sophie was tortured and that we needed to bring Elwin.

I sighed and thanked Keefe for telling me everything.

"I'll hail Elwin." He told me.

I nodded, and with that he left.

I slept uncomfortably that night, knowing that my best friend was tortured. I had all kinds of nightmares, even of Vespera.

Thankfully when I woke up I didn't have awful nightmare bags like how Sophie does under my eyes.

I wore a simple white tunic, with teal flowers embroidered on the sleeves, and black leggings with knee high black boots.

I told mom and dad that everyone was coming over, and they were okay with it. But I didn't mention anything of Sophie and Fitz.

Dex, Linh, and Tam came first. We all sat in a circle on the soft green grass.

"Where is Keefe?" Linh asked.

"Don't know." I replied.

"Right here," A voice called, we all turned around to find a happy looking Keefe. "And who said being fashionably late is a problem."

Tam muttered under his breath, but I kissed him to shut him up.

Keefe gagged.

We ignored him, and I explained them the situation.

Right after Elwin came, and mom brought out a fresh batch of Mallowmelt.

Instantly it was all gone, except I saw a small plate with a slice behind Keefe. He was a great boyfriend and Sophie deserves him.

Right then we heard thunder crack and saw two body's fall out of the sky.

We all ran towards them and saw Fitz pushing down with his Neverseen cloak on Sophie's bleeding arms.

"Oh my Mallowmelt." Linh gasped.

"Elwin fix her." Keefe said. He looked like he was gonna pass out.

"I need my stuff." Elwin murmured"We need to leap her to the Healing center."

Keefe immediately picked up Sophie and leaped to the healing center.

Right then we all followed.