Chapter 3: Keefe

Gosh I love Foster. She is smart, funny, and sweet. I feel like I don't deserve someone like her but I can't stop loving her.

She came up with the idea of playing a game called Truth or Dare.

Me being dumb I of course asked "What's that?" It sounded like a human game.

I looked at her and she had a expression like she just realized we had never played before "So someone asks another person 'Truth or Dare', and the person has to pick one and if they say truth you get asked a question that you have to answer truthfully. You say Dare you have to do a dare that the other person says. We will add a option where if you don't wanna do the truth or dare the whole group votes on a punishment that you have to do..." Sophie explained "does everyone get the game?"

Everyone nodded, and I knew this was going to be interesting.

We went to the sleepover room and sat in places that we felt were comfortable. I sat next to Dex and Sophie. I felt comfortable. Just anything to not sit by Bangs boy.

Biana decided to go first "Linh, truth or dare?"

Linh was thinking hard about this "I choose truth."

"What was your worst childhood story?" She asked.

Linh looked at Tam who just grinned at her. "Hard to choose." She said "One day at Exiliam we had to practice our ability's and perform them in front of our coach's." Bangs boy grinned at her like he knew where this was going. But no one cares dude! "I was doing water tricks and still learning how to use my abilities when I splashed the purple coach on the head, soaking him." Everyone laughed at that "I had to clean the tables after breakfast for 3 weeks."

Everyone kept laughing for another two minutes then quieted down. Linh shifted her position, making sure that she could see everyone "Keefe, Truth or Dare?"

I grinned "You guys all know me. I chose Dare."

"I dare you to let Sophie smash the piece of Mallowmelt you are eating into your hair." Linh said.

"YES!" Ro cried "THE HAIR IS GONNA GET MESSED UP AND HUNKY HAIR CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!"

Everyone laughed at that and I looked at Sophie. I gave her a look that begged please don't go so hard.

She simply smiled at me, and I forgot about my worries for a minute. "Now Ro," Sophie said "It's not hunky hair." She said making her way over to me "It's Lord Lumpy hair." She smashed the gooey cake all over my head and slid it down my face.

Ro and Sophie doubled down in laughter as everyone tried to hide their laughs. I couldn't help but grin. I was happy seeing Sophie happy. But I was going to get her back right now.

"Fitz," I said, he looked at me and I could see fear in his eyes, but the dare I had for him wasn't bad for him. It was bad for Sophie.