Rare ❤️🔞

Cannon Universe

As the dusk began approaching Team Hebi started to settle down for the night. They followed their habitual routine and individual tasks. Sasuke was working on the fire when he heard a  usual squabble between his two teammates. He doesn't even bother to care about something so trivial. He's always been familiar with this type of situation due to being in Team 7. Either Naruto and Sakura or Naruto and himself regularly found some excuse to quarrel about something.

He always hated moments like this. Not only because he favored quietness but this was also something that would always bring back certain memories he's trying so hard to forget. It reminded him of his time with Team 7.  The short yet beautiful time that he'd rather not remember. The only time he found some peace and comfort after losing his family was with them. Naruto, Kakashi, and Sakura were becoming a second family to him. But the path he was meant to walk did not allow him to continue that. He resented the bond with his old teammates cause they held him back but deep inside his heart he would always be grateful for it.

He's been thinking a lot about Team 7 these days. Killing Itachi was the top priority but team 7 gave a constant visit to his mind.  When he saw them a few months ago in Orochimaru's hideout, it resurfaced the memories he buried deep inside his head. He thought he had finally forgotten about them but seeing Naruto and Sakura that day made him nostalgic. Since then they've been on his mind, especially the pink-haired kunoichi.

The only girl Sasuke thought was beautiful after his mother was Sakura. Her big green eyes always attracted him to her. He never thought she could get more beautiful until that moment. Sakura had grown up and her beauty was much more enhanced. Her eyes looked at him, those eyes he didn't know he missed so much. He noticed she'd become more womanly and her body had some curves. He never cared or noticed other women but when Sakura came into his view he couldn't take his eyes off her for a moment until Naruto came barging in.

After some time the team discussed their plans for the next day, had dinner, and went to sleep. Sometime in the middle of the night, Sasuke woke up from his sleep. It wasn't something new for him. He never had a proper sleep routine. He looked around to see his teammates in deep sleep. He couldn't get back to sleep even if he wanted to. So he decided to go look around to pass the time, and maybe find a place he can train.

Sasuke stood up and went a little ahead. Not too far but a certain distance where he won't wake anyone up to disturb him. He saw a lake somewhere on his right. He decided to go up there. Upon reaching the lake he saw someone already in the water. When he thought of turning back and finding another place he noticed he knew that person.

It was a very familiar girl. Sakura.

What was she doing here, he thought.

He masked his chakra hoping she wouldn't notice him. He watched her as she glowed from the moonlight. Her face was beautiful. Even the full moon shining up in the sky couldn't compare to her beauty right now. As he was finally about to turn back he heard a noise.

It came from the lake. That noise sounded like... moans. Was she pleasuring herself? Sasuke went red. He couldn't believe that girl was the same Sakura. Where had the sweet and innocent Sakura gone? He was invading something very private. He needed to leave but he loved the sound she was making. He could feel himself getting harder. Her moans were the only sound he was hearing, until...

"I know you are there."

Shit, did she notice me? Of course, she did.

" Sakura" He came out of hiding.

" Sasuke-kun"

They looked at each other for a while. " What are you doing here, Sakura? "

Sakura smirked. " You've been here for a while, you know what I'm doing,"

His face could be matched with his favorite fruit right now. When did Sakura get so confident? and How long had she known he was here? Also, Why didn't she say anything before?

" You shouldn't be here right now," and like this. What if someone else had walked in? He didn't like that thought.

"You shouldn't be here either Sasuke-kun. You should be back in Konoha. Sleeping," she said.

He groaned, "Don't  act smart with me Sakura, answer my question."

" I couldn't sleep and wanted some peace. Now you tell me what are you doing here,"

" I need to train. You should leave I have the training to do," He replied.

"If you are so bothered you should leave. I have no problem. You can do your thing I won't get in your way," He stared at her blankly.

"Or you could join me," Was she teasing him? " You know you want to." He was getting flushed. How could she say something like that so casually? He was getting tempted. He looked at her. The pink hair tied to a bun, the blush on her cheeks and neck. Her body was in the water but he knew she was naked. If she rose even a bit he could see her bare breast. He was aroused by the thought.

Her eyes were still on him. He met her gaze. She was challenging him. He should immediately get away from there. He had shredded away every feelings for her long ago then why was he feeling this now? He needed to walk out but instead gave into his lust. He began to slowly undo his belt then his shirt and at last his pants. Sakura didn't take her eye off him the whole time. He moved forward and went into the lake. 

The cold water didn't help how hot and aroused he was. Sakura was so close to him that he could feel her breath on his skin. For a moment the jade and the onyx eyes locked on each other. Sakura raised her hands and it stopped at his cheeks. She slowly brought the hand to his jaw and then chest. Sasuke closed his eyes and felt her touch.

When Sasuke opened his eyes, she was already looking at him. Her breast were now visible to him. He couldn't wait any longer. He crashed his lips on hers. His pulse started rising, heat traveled from his mouth to his whole body. She tasted sweet, never in his life, Sasuke loved anything sweet but this was an exception.

His hand went to her waist and pulled her closer. Their naked chest pressed together, he could feel her hardened nipples. Sakura couldn't hold back a moan. Sasuke took the opportunity to slide his tongue inside her mouth and started exploring. Their tongue tangled together in sync none wanting to pull back.

After what felt like forever they pulled back, both out of breath. Sakura leaned in for another kiss. Sasuke kisses her back immediately. He couldn't stop, her lips were so addicting.

He pulled back after a while and started kissing her jawline, dipping down to her neck. He pressed sweet kisses there. His hands roamed around her body.  Sasuke palmed her breast and started flicking her nipple. A moan left her mouth, "Mmm... Sasuke.."

"Is this what you wanted? " His voice was lustful. Sakura could only moan in response.

Sasuke took a nipple in his mouth and sucked on it. His one hand was holding her and the other was playing with the other nipple. She gripped his hair and encouraged him for more. He pulled away after a while. Her mouth came back to his as he started massaging her thighs. His hands traveled up towards her core. Then suddenly Sasuke heard  chirping of birds. 

Sasuke jerked awake from his deep slumber. It was morning, the sun was already up. He looked around to find his teammates still sleeping and no sign of Sakura.

What the hell was that? What did I just dream of? 

He was panting and was rock hard down there. He couldn't believe what had dreamt of.

Just like his life, his sleeps were filled with nightmares and Sakura was the rare sweet dream.

Thank you for reading. Hope you enjoyed it 💜