Do you love me?

Once again a one-shot of my main but I have a title idea for this one at least :)

Tubbo's pov*

Everything has felt so weird between Ranboo.. I think we've been growing apart but I'm not ready to say goodbye.. He's the first one to stick around for this long.

I told myself I wasn't going to get attached but I couldn't help it.. We were walking to school and I subconsciously grabbed his hand. He pulled it away and walked ahead of me as I stopped. "Ranboo wait!" I said as I ran back next to him.

"Ran are you ok?" I asked. "Yeah I'm ok, why do you ask?" He asked me. "I don't know it just feels weird between us.." I said. "Maybe we're just growing apart Tubbs, it's normal." He said. "Yeah but I don't think I'm ready to say goodbye yet."

"Well I'm not either but sometimes there's nothing you can do. Sometimes people stay away from each other for a reason and others just drift off normally." He said.

"Is there a reason why we are?" I asked. He nodded and blushed a bit. "What is it?" I asked. He stopped and turned to me. "Let's not talk about this right now Tubbo.'' He said.

"No, I want to have this conversation other than us not talking at all! It hurts Ranboo. I find myself looking back at how we used to be, laughing, messing around with each other, even saying we loved each other.. And I miss it. I still love you."

"Tubbo-"

"I still fucking love you with all my heart and it pains me when we don't talk anymore!" I said.

He started walking away but I grabbed his wrist forcing him to stay. "I will stand with you between the heavens and the earth now tell me! Do. You. Love. Me?" I pried as a few tears rolled down my face.

"I love you!" He yelled. I jumped back a little letting him go. He turned to me and bent down slightly to look in the eyes as he grabbed my hands.

"From the mom-... From the moment I saw you I loved you, I can not breathe when you are not near I love you so much it hurts. My heart calls your name." He said meaningfully as a tear rolled down his cheek.

I hugged him as tears streamed down my face. He hugged me back lovingly and protectively. "Then why have you been avoiding me?" I asked. "Because I'm scared."

"Of what?" I asked.

"Of you loving me for the wrong reasons, I'm scared that its all fake, and I'm scared of letting someone who it feels like I've known my whole life go." He said. "I would never trick you like that." I cried.

"I know that now, and I'm sorry I even doubted that in the first place I never meant to hurt you, I love you Tubbo, more than anything, with all my heart and I mean it!" He promised.

He held my face gently as he pulled me into a kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck as I kissed back. We pulled away after a second and hugged each other.

"Please, I never want you to keep something like that from me.. I thought I did something wrong." I said trying not to cry. "Hey, hey it's ok, it was nothing you did. Hell if it weren't for you we would've been like that for God knows how long until one of us had enough."

I held onto him tighter as I processed what he said.

"I love you Ranboo."